UGA Game Time

pickledickle25

Varsity Lurker
Those of you with knowledge on how they schedule game times, what are the chances we get a night game for COFH? Haven’t been to a night game in person at Bobby Dodd since ‘05 and really hoping for one this year

Those of you with knowledge on how they schedule game times, what are the chances we get a night game for COFH? Haven’t been to a night game in person at Bobby Dodd since ‘05 and really hoping for one this year
been thinking on this and i think 12 noon is most likely scenario .. there are many other good rivalry games that day so the pecking order will be tough.

them giving us 12 noon for Clemson also leads me to believe this will happen.

if we win the next two that could change things. we shall see.

33.3%

Iron Bowl will get the 3:30 CBS slot as always. Ohio State Michigan will be the Noon kickoff on Fox, probably Gameday location as well.

Since the game is in Atlanta, that eliminates the SEC Network option. My guess is either ABC or ESPN at noon. Florida State-UF gets the 3:30 slot on SEC Network/ESPN since they're playing in Gainesville.

I wouldn't think we would get 2 night games in a row. I HOPE it's not a noon game; I would love a 3:30 kickoff time. It just depends on who carries it, and what our record is then. If we beat Clemson and Cuse, I would think we might get a prime start on some network....maybe 2PM on The CW???

Iron Bowl will get the 3:30 CBS slot as always. Ohio State Michigan will be the Noon kickoff on Fox, probably Gameday location as well.

Since the game is in Atlanta, that eliminates the SEC Network option. My guess is either ABC or ESPN at noon. Florida State-UF gets the 3:30 slot on SEC Network/ESPN since they're playing in Gainesville.
Who gets the night games?

What time is the tickle pile exactly?
We are already there. Haha. How does it feel to get left out?

13227959 (1).gif

Back