UGA Game Time

Yes they do. This has all the markings of being a disaster. I really don't know if I am going anywhere near that concert. May hang out at the student center area until game time. Enter through north end zone
Dude. You are the guy we need most. Tech fans need to be prepared for urban combat. The generals need to be in the theatre for a successful campaign.

I can’t wait to hear stories of the Battle of North Avenue, the 5th Street Bridge Offensive, the Siege of Freshman Hill, and the Defense of Historic Hyundai Field.

The Ludacris concert has the potential to be a hot mess. He will pull a much bigger crowd than the other block parties.

They really need to think about how they are going to organize and secure it. A total free for all on North Ave is not a good idea.
I would think they need to require a game ticket to enter that area for the concert.

I just had an as*hole uga fan ask me a question :
You lost to ole Miss 48-23 and uga beat ole Miss 52-17 What are you thinking

My answer, the same thing I thought in 2016
when you beat North Carolina by 11 and we lost to them by 28 I do believe we beat you 28-27 Anything can happen. And him being a dawg fan the bag on dog poop I had walking my dog I put it on the hood of his car. ( A gift from a Tech Fan)

Many strange and wonderful things have happened under the lights at BDS.
Yeah like the time many years ago when I shagged a Reckette in a sleeping bag on the GT logo/50 yard line.
(it was a random weeknight, no one in the stands, and way before social media)

Yeah like the time many years ago when I shagged a Reckette in a sleeping bag on the GT logo/50 yard line.
(it was a random weeknight, no one in the stands, and way before social media)
Sleeping bag feels like a weak move; a little Grant Field soil would have added to her experience

The Ludacris concert has the potential to be a hot mess. He will pull a much bigger crowd than the other block parties.

They really need to think about how they are going to organize and secure it. A total free for all on North Ave is not a good idea.
Wasn't it Ludacris that had the ridiculous rider including condoms and booze for some UGA football event (spring game?) about a decade ago?

I wonder how this game got such a prime slot. ABC must have heard Ludacris was coming.
More likely they want to feature the #1 team and a prominent brand in prime time. They can spend the whole game previewing the SECCG and pontificating on the CFP. They’ll show 1 shot of the Varsity next to BDS, and have a trivia question about the oldest on campus venues. Otherwise, you’ll have no mentions of GT.

More likely they want to feature the #1 team and a prominent brand in prime time. They can spend the whole game previewing the SECCG and pontificating on the CFP. They’ll show 1 shot of the Varsity next to BDS, and have a trivia question about the oldest on campus venues. Otherwise, you’ll have no mentions of GT.
Unless we win.

Back