UGA Game Time

Night game would be more fun and show better on TV. Most if not all the UGA Bubba's will be smashed and out by 4:00, just laying around the campus not knowing where they are. A good night to be a bail bondsman in Atlanta. A better night to be a GT fan. White out? Also if you have an extra ticket and are considering selling it - Please give it to a real GT Fan, GT Alum or a GT Student. Or better some kid considering GT! Do not sell tickets to Bubba or the guy on the street. WE need more GT fans than Bubba and his type in BDS.

THWG

Night game would be more fun and show better on TV. Most if not all the UGA Bubba's will be smashed and out by 4:00, just laying around the campus not knowing where they are. A good night to be a bail bondsman in Atlanta. A better night to be a GT fan. White out? Also if you have an extra ticket and are considering selling it - Please give it to a real GT Fan, GT Alum or a GT Student. Or better some kid considering GT! Do not sell tickets to Bubba or the guy on the street. WE need more GT fans than Bubba and his type in BDS.

THWG
Fortunately street sales are almost nonexistent with the new way of distributing tickets. Of course, you could sell one to a mutt fan, and tell him that he will have to pick it up at the ticket office, and then leave him standing there.

Dude. You are the guy we need most. Tech fans need to be prepared for urban combat. The generals need to be in the theatre for a successful campaign.

I can’t wait to hear stories of the Battle of North Avenue, the 5th Street Bridge Offensive, the Siege of Freshman Hill, and the Defense of Historic Hyundai Field.
You bastard. I'm in! I gotta get this shirt off. I'm already hot.

We’re all going to jail.

My announcement once those cell doors slam
tumblr_fe1d309cf5a1cf003041144319974644_005bcf12_400.gif

THWG
I had to tell one just today that there is no way in hell that any of my seats would be used by anyone wearing red.

I just had an as*hole uga fan ask me a question :
You lost to ole Miss 48-23 and uga beat ole Miss 52-17 What are you thinking

My answer, the same thing I thought in 2016
when you beat North Carolina by 11 and we lost to them by 28 I do believe we beat you 28-27 Anything can happen. And him being a dawg fan the bag on dog poop I had walking my dog I put it on the hood of his car. ( A gift from a Tech Fan)
You should have told him to just bring you your cheeseburger and leave you alone.

I just had an as*hole uga fan ask me a question :
You lost to ole Miss 48-23 and uga beat ole Miss 52-17 What are you thinking

My answer, the same thing I thought in 2016
when you beat North Carolina by 11 and we lost to them by 28 I do believe we beat you 28-27 Anything can happen. And him being a dawg fan the bag on dog poop I had walking my dog I put it on the hood of his car. ( A gift from a Tech Fan)
I don’t put my dog’s poop in poop bags unless it’s an artificial turf. He likes to poop in forests and in nature and that’s just good fertilizer for the trees and grass and what not. Takes a lot quicker to disintegrate than a plastic bag no matter what they say on the bag. Next time have your dog öööö on the hood of his car and if he doesn’t want to then you take a öööö on his car.

I don’t put my dog’s poop in poop bags unless it’s an artificial turf. He likes to poop in forests and in nature and that’s just good fertilizer for the trees and grass and what not. Takes a lot quicker to disintegrate than a plastic bag no matter what they say on the bag. Next time have your dog öööö on the hood of his car and if he doesn’t want to then you take a öööö on his car.
C88D986B-2514-4ED8-9A71-9ECD5EE2A86D.jpeg

I wonder how this game got such a prime slot. ABC must have heard Ludacris was coming.
This is the last regular season non ABC “SEC” night game. Keep in mind the new SEC ESPN deal starts next year.

Real question is. Where the hell did the season go already? Damnit. Down to 3 weeks left already before Bowl season starts in 5 weeks. Then the long boring time of the year starts (March thru Mid August). Thankfully golf helps.

This is the last regular season non ABC “SEC” night game. Keep in mind the new SEC ESPN deal starts next year.

Real question is. Where the hell did the season go already? Damnit. Down to 3 weeks left already before Bowl season starts in 5 weeks. Then the long boring time of the year starts (March thru Mid August). Thankfully golf helps.
Haha!

I'm not crazy about using poop bags but since my wife has Alzheimer's we had to move to a retirement place the house was too big and 3 stories, there is no woods here. The thing I hated the most is missing going to the games. Had season tickets from 1981 to 2021 now I give them to my daughter she is a big Tech Fan. I just hope no one on here has to do this believe me it's hard. Out of this whole place there are only 3 of us that are Tech fans.

Back