UGA Game Time

We are underselling the appeal of this game. UGAg brings viewers. We may get a prime spot because TV is looking for viewers.

I don't see us on the ACCN either. I'd guess a nice ABC game.
Oh don't get me wrong.. I'd love a night game but no way COFH ends up on ACCN. Unless UGAg loses the next 2 they'll still be top 4. It will be on CBS, ABC, or ESPN.

Really hoping for a night game this year at BDS. Maybe the mutts will be thinking about the SECC instead of us.

Oh don't get me wrong.. I'd love a night game but no way COFH ends up on ACCN. Unless UGAg loses the next 2 they'll still be top 4. It will be on CBS, ABC, or ESPN.
No way it’s on CBS. It will fall under the ACC TV contract given it is in Atlanta

The Ludacris concert has the potential to be a hot mess. He will pull a much bigger crowd than the other block parties.

They really need to think about how they are going to organize and secure it. A total free for all on North Ave is not a good idea.

UGAg Ded.

shia-labeouf.gif

The Ludacris concert has the potential to be a hot mess.

They really need to think about how they are going to organize and secure it. A total free for all on North Ave is not a good idea.
I prolly gonna have the sex at that concert.

I prolly ain't gonna be given a choice about the sex at that concert.

The Ludacris concert has the potential to be a hot mess. He will pull a much bigger crowd than the other block parties.

Freaknik 2.0?

Im glad i park at the Student Center.

Yes they do. This has all the markings of being a disaster. I really don't know if I am going anywhere near that concert. May hang out at the student center area until game time. Enter through north end zone

7:30pm ABC kickoff.....Feels like decades since we've had that time slot vs the gaggers!!
2010, so basically a decade and a half.

Noon for 11 of the last 12 games with a 3:30 mixed in.

A good mix the decade before that - prime time in '01, '05, 09, and '10 with a 3:30 kick in '02, '04, '06, and '07.

After sundown, too!

Back