UGA Game Time

UGA is overrated and a joke. We will crush them. However, it's time to deal with knockoff Clemson first.

UGA is overrated and a joke. We will crush them. However, it's time to deal with knockoff Clemson first.

1700109047346.jpeg

As long as me and my good friend aren't surrounded by Dwags on all sides in the north stands like we have been for about the last 10 games at BDS, we'll be good!

As long as me and my good friend aren't surrounded by Dwags on all sides in the north stands like we have been for about the last 10 games at BDS, we'll be good!
this. ive got regulars that should be behind and and front of us. but we have the only season tix (4) on our row. so the row could be all red.

this. ive got regulars that should be behind and and front of us. but we have the only season tix (4) on our row. so the row could be all red.

Same. I see these folks at many of the non-Ugag games, but when it's time to play them, they're nowhere to be seen and it's a sea of red.

The only saving grace is that the ones around me and my buddy aren't obnoxious and have mostly sympathetic. In 2021, the 2 gagger dudes behind us weren't even watching our game but were watching Michigan/Ohio State on their phones lol.

It took me a minute to figure out what in the hell was going on as they kept cheering plays in that game & I was like "that wasn't a TD, what in gods name are yall talking about"

Same. I see these folks at many of the non-Ugag games, but when it's time to play them, they're nowhere to be seen and it's a sea of red.

The only saving grace is that the ones around me and my buddy aren't obnoxious and have mostly sympathetic. In 2021, the 2 gagger dudes behind us weren't even watching our game but were watching Michigan/Ohio State on their phones lol.

It took me a minute to figure out what in the hell was going on as they kept cheering plays in that game & I was like "that wasn't a TD, what in gods name are yall talking about"
i suspect it will be 70% red. ..

we will either lose or it will be the greatest sporting event we've ever seen in person.

Heck, they were already in game fashion in our section at the last game. Both wearing brand new bright red Herchey 34 jerseys and hats sitting on the front row. I mean seriously, who does that?

Heck, they were already in game fashion in our section at the last game. Both wearing brand new bright red Herchey 34 jerseys and hats sitting on the front row. I mean seriously, who does that?

Those asshats do that everywhere. There’s always somebody in their gear at our games. There was a guy in a brand new bright red discount Packers shirt at the Clemson game last week. Dude, like EVERYBODY HERE hates you.

JRjr

Those asshats do that everywhere. There’s always somebody in their gear at our games. There was a guy in a brand new bright red discount Packers shirt at the Clemson game last week. Dude, like EVERYBODY HERE hates you.

JRjr
It is definitely a weird flex to wear a team jersey where NEITHER team is represented by your attire. Get a ööööing life.

Hell, I have been to numerous other college games not involving GT. Sometimes it is nice just to go and sit and think "I ain't for neither of these Mofos.

we will either lose or it will be the greatest sporting event we've ever seen in person.
That’s usually my outlook.

I’ve only really expected to beat them a few times in the last 20 years — 06 and 09 — and I left the stadium at all time butthurt levels.

Back