UGA Schadenfreude - Signing Day Edition

You think the author would know that Ohio is an FBS school

Goodnight folks, I'll be here all week. Make sure to tip the wait staff.

64344b3bcc7fa725420f6a7067000f4f.jpg

Yet still ranked top-10. Who knew the now retired UAB program had so many diamonds in the rough.

Yet still ranked top-10. Who knew the now retired UAB program had so many diamonds in the rough.

Yep, losing 9 has no effect on their recruiting class. Just give the GSU flip more stars to make up for it. He is now a 20 star RB.

So if players literally get +1* for a UGA commit, so they lose that star when they commit to Ohio?

Watch the meltdown if Roquan Smith goes to UCLA. Rumors had it that Vic Alexander refused to play where Roquan was going. Vic signed with GT.

The funny thing is Carville speculates it's because of grades. GRADES? Hell if you can fog a mirror you can get into UGA as a recruit.

The funny thing is Carville speculates it's because of grades. GRADES? Hell if you can fog a mirror you can get into UGA as a recruit.

Apparently, the power windows in the kids car don't work so the possiblity of them tossing a degree in there was not possible.

Who else is shaky with their UGA commitment? Can we expect any of their other recruits to be lured away by North Texas or University of Maine?

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Who else is shaky with their UGA commitment? Can we expect any of their other recruits to be lured away by North Texas or University of Maine?

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Auburn came hard after their 5 star WR recruit Terry Godwin. Terry's father is ill and auburn is half the distance to his fathers house than UGA, so I think that got his attention. UGA fans would literally die.

I think that's really it. If the miss on Godwin, Roquan Smith (deciding between UCLA/TAM/UGA) and Rico McGraw (Bama/UGA) dawgrant will be fun to read for days.

heard they just got McGraw. Smith would be a big loss for them (as would Godwin obviously).

Roquan Smith to UCLA - big big miss for them. Will hurt them with depth at OLB for the next few years. I'd like to think us flipping Alexander opened the door for this somehow.

Back