UGA Schadenfreude - Signing Day Edition

probably just his idea of a joke. I doubt he'd spoil it if he were going to surprise flip to Auburn, and that other UGA receiver already flipped

cam newton suit?

Cam-Newton-car-crash-costume.jpg

What about UCLA and Ulbrich? “We just got off the phone with Ulbrich. He said he hasn’t signed any papers with the Falcons. So he talked to Roquan, and he let him know that he was going to check into everything and get back to him.”

Did Ulbrich confirm that he had an offer from the Falcons? “Yes, he did confirm that with us that he did have an offer. He was very candid and honest. He just hated that it broke on Social Media before he had the chance to call.”

http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2015...s-what-the-heck-is-going-on-with-ucla-vs-uga/

This is getting worse for UCLA, Ulbrich was just convicted of running Silk Road

Carvell saw all the UGA casualties on the front lines of NSD > Carvell goes to Chip Towers, former recruiting writer and now UGA beat > Chip calls up his contact in the Falcons front office for a Xerox of the guest book > Carvell lets his homerism get in the way

Might as well for for CSI: Miami.

Falcons can go suck a dick too. I don't really care to root for a red and black team that uga fans also root for, which has people inside the organization leaking confidential information for the sake of uga being able to flip a recruit back.

Godwin to UGA as expected

Falcons can go suck a dick too. I don't really care to root for a red and black team that uga fans also root for, which has people inside the organization leaking confidential information for the sake of uga being able to flip a recruit back.

Mind = rite

Back