UGAg fans are up at arms over at the farm

ylojk8...grow up. geez...you're starting sound like a loser.

rolleyes.gif

ylojk8...grow up. geez...you starting sound like a loser.

Starting to? It's quite obvious he's neither an almuni nor student at GT, or any institute of higher learning, for the matter.

Originally posted by GeeTee:

rolleyes.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">i don't know what to do with you GeeTee. i'm having a good time with this "save vince dooley" campaign that the dorks are running.

i've told you repeatedly that that is what this thread is about.

you still want to come in here and hijack it and talk about braine and moore and gailey.

you make posts like "Gailey is gone" .. "just kidding hahaha" .. those are posts made by winners?

i know you have a problem with me. don't butt in like this ok .. i'm really treating you with kid gloves here.

Originally posted by sfalco:

Starting to? It's quite obvious he's neither an almuni nor student at GT, or any institute of higher learning, for the matter.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">hehehe, nah .. i'm no almuni .. but i am an alumni. proud one too.

you're an almuni of UGA .. too bad that that is not an institute of higher learning. it's just a minor league ball club.

treating me with kid gloves? give me a break. go back to the board of the school that you say you graduated from.

Originally posted by GeeTee:
treating me with kid gloves? give me a break. go back to the board of the school that you say you graduated from.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">uhh .. i am at the board of the school i graduated from. does the same go for you?

i love the way you walked into this spiff and basically sided with the mutt
smile.gif
thanks a lot GeeTee, you've got my back

hey sfalco, i've decided i'll get a life .. um .. tomorrow .. so what's ur number? i'll call you tomorrow. LOL

Alright kids... both of you go to your rooms for "timeout" ... LOL... Damn !!

The way I see the situation. Dooley would have already retired had not Adams given him an extension a few years back.

Dooley's term was extended by Adams and a date set for Dooley to be retired. All was satisfactory for both parties and a contract drawn up for the extension. All agreed.

Most people are let go by their companies when they become 65, and there is mandatory retirement in many companies ranging from 65 to a few years after that.

How could anyone think Dooley is being mistreated?

The man is 70+ years of age and should already have been retired.

Is Dooley being selfish and placing himself and additional years of income above the welfare of the school?

If I had a date set for retirement and saw the market was down, I might want to stay on some additional years for my own selfish desires, but it certainly would not be for the company. I confess, in that situation, it would be a completely sefish desire on my part.

It is ironic how fickle fans can be. I say if Herschell Walker, many of the fans, and some contributors, want to jump ship, then UGA should say, "don't let the door hit you in the rear when you leave"!

It is way past time for Dooley to go, and I feel sure, there are some smart fans at UGA that understand this.

wink.gif

Dooley Smooley...who cares. time to focus on our own AD issues.

GeeTee, what a rediculous statement. There were 49 post on the subject to your post. It is obvious 50 posters cared or they would not have posted, including yourself.

rolleyes.gif

Back