Uniform tidbit

coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
Take it for what it's worth, but I met one of the GT tennis players yesterday at a USTA match, and his brother was sporting one of his Russell-branded shirts. He made a joke about how much his brother loves Russell, and I asked him what he had heard.

He said that they had heard it was between UA and Adidas, and it sounds like it is going to be UA. Nike was not mentioned.

I hope we get bedazzled helmets like Maryland if we go with UA

One of my other alma maters sent me a shirt as a reward for donating. It was Russell.

i-can-t-even.jpg

coit's tennis contacts are legit. I trust his source. We're going with UA.

That's some Trump level negotiating. Tell everyone we're abandoning our current supplier and have less leverage as a result.

That might be true if the circumstances were different. I think Russell has made it pretty clear that they do not intend to continue our (or any other) relationship.

That might be true if the circumstances were different. I think Russell has made it pretty clear that they do not intend to continue our (or any other) relationship.
$10 says the next contract is worse than the old.

$10 says the next contract is worse than the old.

There's a list out there of what schools are getting what dollars isn't there? We should be able to plot ourselves in that relative to other schools.

I feel pretty sure we will get a better deal, since the current contract is 10 years old. All we have to do it beat $2 million/year, right?

I feel pretty sure we will get a better deal, since the current contract is 10 years old. All we have to do it beat $2 million/year, right?
Fine. We'll adjust for inflation

Back