Uniform tidbit

I think the only bad rap UA gets is because of Maryland, but that's probably the Terps' own doing. Not a thing wrong with Auburn's unis. Also, looks like we'd Auburn & and SC as the only UA clients in the Southeast (and BC is the only current UA client in the ACC).

12072266.jpeg

All it takes is an old gold jersey
I think the only bad rap UA gets is because of Maryland, but that's probably the Terps' own doing. Not a thing wrong with Auburn's unis. Also, looks like we'd Auburn & and SC as the only UA clients in the Southeast (and BC is the only current UA client in the ACC).

12072266.jpeg

Also UA CEO/founder is a Maryland alumnus and they have a special deal with Maryland so I'm sure he has more say over the design of the unis.

12072266.jpeg

They love that uniform at MD. That state flag is on everything up there.

Last edited:
Very very soon.

Who's your source?

Someone on Twitter posted there will be an announcement tomorrow. But said person also in the past said that it was going to be Nike, then "ha ha just a joke"

Who's your source?

Someone on Twitter posted there will be an announcement tomorrow. But said person also in the past said that it was going to be Nike, then "ha ha just a joke"
They emailed everyone that they'll make an announcement tomorrow.

Back