Uniform tidbit

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
It was $60 and they have a BOGO 50% off deal going.

These were clearance items I believe but the MOG had quite a few XLs left. I may have gotten the last L.

They also had a similar style of these with long sleeves. Never seen that before.

Also they had quite a few gold shirts with white collars. They looked pretty nice.
Can you buy me one?

BLEEDGOLD

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!
Snagged this today at The College Station. Was at MOG but they have several locations around town.

I went to the store today....NO SALE. Just $60 per shirt...No BOGO! And VERY little GT merchandise period. Sales clerk was a jerk. GAWD I miss Chris & Delane's Tailgaters Alley! So don't waste your time.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I went to the store today....NO SALE. Just $60 per shirt...No BOGO! And VERY little GT merchandise period. Sales clerk was a jerk. GAWD I miss Chris & Delane's Tailgaters Alley! So don't waste your time.
Bummer. I didn't realize the BOGO was a temporary thing.

QuadF

Dodd-Like
Talked with a friend today who works at Tech and and with GTAA. Friend said it's between Nike and Under Armour with Adidas in a distant third. Also, that Stansbury wants to get a deal that would include funding for research like what Nike and Oregon do. He believes Under Armour is the favorite based on some other things he's heard.
I'm wondering how much a strong shoe company like Nike or Jordan would factor into basketball recruiting. I know shoe branding is a big deal in the NBA.