Uniform tidbit

Are these Nike Golf with the really long sleeves or are they more of the tailored fit polos? Because the tailored fit is why I have preferred UA

Probably the Golf shirts. I didn't look that closely.

I know none of the new Under Armour apparel has made it to the official website yet. You'd think GT would be forward thinking enough to get some stuff out there. We do have a game coming up and from up here in the sticks it looks like if I want to wear anything new it would most likely have to be blue.

I know none of the new Under Armour apparel has made it to the official website yet. You'd think GT would be forward thinking enough to get some stuff out there. We do have a game coming up and from up here in the sticks it looks like if I want to wear anything new it would most likely have to be blue.
http://gatech.bncollege.com/webapp/...d=15054&productId=400000188328&topCatId=40000

I'm one that does not care about the navy logo (in fact I prefer it so it can be seen)

More of a soft, tri blend or brush cotton, T-shirt guy myself.

This comes as a shock to none of us.

The only question is if you cut the sleeves out of them or not.

Talked with a friend today who works at Tech and and with GTAA. Friend said it's between Nike and Under Armour with Adidas in a distant third. Also, that Stansbury wants to get a deal that would include funding for research like what Nike and Oregon do. He believes Under Armour is the favorite based on some other things he's heard.

Talked with a friend today who works at Tech and and with GTAA. Friend said it's between Nike and Under Armour with Adidas in a distant third. Also, that Stansbury wants to get a deal that would include funding for research like what Nike and Oregon do. He believes Under Armour is the favorite based on some other things he's heard.

So, just like I said in the OP.

Come on out to a tailgate this year and we'll see who looks like the old man.

The chances of me walking over to the 5th street bridge are slim. I may go once over to B&N, maybe. We'll see. Of course, if all home games are nooners again, I likely won't tailgate at all. These last few years have sucked.

One thing is for sure- the only realistic direction from Russell was up. Maybe we could make a lateral move to Jerseys, Jockey, or Champion. I wonder if Avia or LA Lights would make uniforms for us....or Starter?

One thing is for sure- the only realistic direction from Russell was up. Maybe we could make a lateral move to Jerseys, Jockey, or Champion. I wonder if Avia or LA Lights would make uniforms for us....or Starter?
LA Gear? Chess King? Ocean Pacific? Member's Only?

LA Gear? Chess King? Ocean Pacific? Member's Only?
OP gear would be fricking awesome. My grandfather had these red corduroy shorts made by Op that he loved. My grandmother hated them and kept trying to get rid of them.

OP gear would be fricking awesome. My grandfather had these red corduroy shorts made by Op that he loved. My grandmother hated them and kept trying to get rid of them.
In the 80's, I had a sweet pair of aqua blue Op pants that tied with a drawstring. I wore them usually with a sleeveless zip up white jacket thing that looked like a hybrid Member's Only jacket for the beach. I'd wear white slip on Vans with them. It was very beachy of me, especially in Marietta.

Personally, I'd prefer Adidas. Not a big fan of Nike or UA, but both are light years ahead of Russell. Anything but Russell.

Back