Uniform tidbit

No way. It's well known Nike will get their mother******* minds rite and pay top $$$ to get attached to this unique triple option ****.
It's gonna be UA. And you people who thought Russell was tops at dreaming up some ugly ass uniforms are gonna be severely disappointed.

It's gonna be UA. And you people who thought Russell was tops at dreaming up some ugly ass uniforms are gonna be severely disappointed.
If it's going to be ugly anyways, it may as well have a respected brand name on it rather than the brand for Walmarts line of sweat pants.

If it's going to be ugly anyways, it may as well have a respected brand name on it rather than the brand for Walmarts line of sweat pants.

I still maintain that these were ugly in all the right ways.

390825593.png

I have faith that Under Armor can reinvigorate the bubblewrap honeycomb hexacomb jerseys.

I still maintain that these were ugly in all the right ways.

390825593.png

I have faith that Under Armor can reinvigorate the bubblewrap honeycomb hexacomb jerseys.

Gonna give them öööös some pop with beveled edges. Free complimentary 3d glasses at the stadium entrance for suckers only. You don't need them öööös, öööös already in 3d.

I still say any new unis should have louvers like the one that covered the back window of my 1978 Camaro back in the early 80's. That car was fast because of those sweet louvers.

That's some Trump level negotiating. Tell everyone we're abandoning our current supplier and have less leverage as a result.

I haven't been too impressed by Stansbury
Not always a bad strategy. If the new bidders assume a disadvantage to the incumbent, they may not seriously bid. If they know the incumbent is out, the opportunity seems bigger. As long as you keep multiple qualified bidders in the process, they'll have incentive to provide a strong bid.

Back