Unofficial GT v Pitt game day thread

Ok...please just feed it to Mills. 1st down through 4th down

Still only down 7. Ain't got a turnover in years. Can't stop the run or the pass.

Still only down 7.
4b3a01ce6574833122ab9185f14ab7af.jpg

God. You're dumb. You wanna talk about a simplified offense. Well, our defense is even more simple than our O.

Why do think we give up an opening drive TD in every game? Because it takes nothing to game plan against.

The öööö we run on defense is embarrassingly simple.
Okay we are all arm chair QBs who don't know öööö but think we're football geniuses. You Fall into this category as well as me. You think Roof knows nothing more than a base D? I just know we are lacking talent and that makes Roof's job hard. Most of the issue is our academic restrictions but some of the blame is the stigma of the TO offense that hurts recruiting. Point is give Roof some good players and I guarantee you he will look like a great DC.

Okay we are all arm chair QBs who don't know öööö but think we're football geniuses. You Fall into this category as well as me. You think Roof knows nothing more than a base D? I just know we are lacking talent and that makes Roof's job hard. Most of the issue is our academic restrictions but some of the blame is the stigma of the TO offense that hurts recruiting. Point is give Roof some good players and I guarantee you he will look like a great DC.
Like he did at Auburn?

Back