Unofficial GT v Pitt game day thread

Kinda mad at the whole team. but that is on me. wish it was easy to win or at least looked easy anyway. the struggle is real for GT football.

Roof is getting out coached so far today but I think he has done well for us considering what he has to work with. Nick Saban would give up 35 a game with our talent.

Liking the improvement in special teams this year. We need it

Went to get some Jameson for my coffee, and came back in time to hear "JJ Green doing for the other team!" and then the commercial break.

44-14, there is still a chance!

Roof is getting out coached so far today but I think he has done well for us considering what he has to work with. Nick Saban would give up 35 a game with our talent.
That's the frustrating thing though. Statistically, we've been really good on defense this year, especially our second half D. It's just the slow death marches the other team does to us and the lack of turnovers is just a morale killer sometimes. If our offense was clicking, the D's defects wouldn't be so visible.

D is sucking but I expect adjustments and improvement as the game progresses. The question is whether or not our special teams will outscore our offense by halftime

Back