Unofficial What Day Is It Even Bowl Game Thread

I think Miami vs State would've been a solid game.

Listening to those announcers go on about the Loserville turnaround and I could almost transport myself to the end of our bowl game next year hearing the same öööö about GT.

Embarrassing when öööö programs like UVA, Duke, UNC get the OB bid
For me, the name is what matters. If they can string together several seasons of above average play, schools like Virginia and North Carolina in the Orange Bowl won't draw the giggles and jokes that you'll see about the ACC if it's Duke or Wake Forest, no matter how good they actually are. I may be wrong.

They're showing the Louisville-Clanga highlights on ESPN and while they showed the clip of the kicking incident and talked about how the guy had to go, Pollack dropped a "it's too bad it didn't hurt Louisville." Maybe I'm misunderstanding but it sounded like the idiot was lamenting that Louisville won. I dunno. But then he picked Florida to beat Virginia and couldn't help himself but use the strength of the SEC as his reason why.

I’m feeling a tighter game than most expect. Bryce Perkins about to ball out

Virginia's uniforms are so sick. So much better now that they've gone back to the white hats and orange shirts. The navy/navy/white combo was horribly boring.

ENExWjpUwAAMk_c.jpg%3Alarge

ACC of SEE

This ref/master of ceremonies is annoying as hell

Chomp them in the head Gators

One of the better cheers in college football imo

Instead of playing the disrespect card, Mendenhall exudes a "we're just happy to be here" vibe. Talks about becoming a "football school". Sad that we lost to this bitch ass program

this is uva's first orange bowl ever
florida's first since 01

and our coach sells waffles.

Back