Unofficial What Day Is It Even Bowl Game Thread

They're showing the Louisville-Clanga highlights on ESPN and while they showed the clip of the kicking incident and talked about how the guy had to go, Pollack dropped a "it's too bad it didn't hurt Louisville." Maybe I'm misunderstanding but it sounded like the idiot was lamenting that Louisville won. I dunno. But then he picked Florida to beat Virginia and couldn't help himself but use the strength of the SEC as his reason why.

That dumbass tried to say something about how good LSU is by saying something along the lines of, "maybe we would learn how to defend them by how they played Alabama or Georgia, but we didn't, they're that good"

Umm, dumbass one of those teams is not like the other.

Handoff to Perine, then two screens to Perine. Very dynamic.

iu

Runner lowers his head and leads with his helmet into the helmet of the defensive player...

I have to agree that the mic'd up ref sounds like Obama

Seems to me that Mullen is trying to put the spotlight on the running backs. Might be his play for Gibbs

That dumbass tried to say something about how good LSU is by saying something along the lines of, "maybe we would learn how to defend them by how they played Alabama or Georgia, but we didn't, they're that good"

Umm, dumbass one of those teams is not like the other.
Jesus. ESPN has done a masterful job of insuring their entire on-screen staff has the intelligence of a kumquat. Helps living garbage like Pollack blend in.

Holy öööö! That was one hell of a catch by Dubois.

Jesus. ESPN has done a masterful job of insuring their entire on-screen staff has the intelligence of a kumquat. Helps living garbage like Pollack blend in.

Holy öööö! That was one hell of a catch by Dubois.

Kumquat squad indeed.

And Zimas are flowing right now!

BALL OUT, VIRGINIA ROBBED

ETA STFU OBAMA NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU

Back