Update on GT Admission Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
there is never a good time to support UGA.
Maybe if the Aliens invaded Earth and challenged us to a college football game between their preseason number one alien college vs preseason number one uga to represent humanity. And if uga won they would leave Earth but if the aliens won they would establish their own governments and made us vassals. Nah, still root for the alien college. All hail our new alien overlords!

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
Maybe if the Aliens invaded Earth and challenged us to a college football game between their preseason number one alien college vs preseason number one uga to represent humanity. And if uga won they would leave Earth but if the aliens won they would establish their own governments and made us vassals. Nah, still root for the alien college. All hail our new alien overlords!
Are the alien females cute?

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Loyalty oath to GT?
Find me GT graduates willing to work manual labor for $12/hour and I’ll hire them. Then burn my degrees.

We’re also interviewing for a new nanny for JT17, right now. It’s surprising the number of uGA graduates willing to work for $15 / hour in that role, considering a college degree isn’t required. It’s like they spent 4 years blowing money for no reason.

RamblinWreck09

Greatly appreciated amongst mid 30s Turkish males
Find me GT graduates willing to work manual labor for $12/hour and I’ll hire them. Then burn my degrees.

We’re also interviewing for a new nanny for JT17, right now. It’s surprising the number of uGA graduates willing to work for $15 / hour in that role, considering a college degree isn’t required. It’s like they spent 4 years blowing money for no reason.
Money isn't the only thing they were blowing

GTCrew

Patrick Henry

Nobody said GT graduates. You dont think we can find a couple of dozen GT fans in the whole city that arent graduates?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Nobody said GT graduates. You dont think we can find a couple of dozen GT fans in the whole city that arent graduates?
I'm a non graduate fan. Is the Nanny job watching a hot 18+ year old smokin' hot female? I will take it. I hate to have to pay him the $15 an hour, but I can make it happen.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Many well thought out pithy retorts.

Nevertheless, seriously, fire these ööööers.

How long and how much bullcrap are we expected to sit and take from these arrogant retards?

This is our school, and I will not kiss the ass or donate to scumbags like these.

LeonardWood

Dodd-Like
Just a reminder that this happened and to my knowledge, nobody got canned and no one received any kind of response to their emails to the admissions office.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Just a reminder that this happened and to my knowledge, nobody got canned and no one received any kind of response to their emails to the admissions office.
And they were wearing Falcon's gear, not gagger gear

Status
Not open for further replies.