Update on GT Admission Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to implement the new Hawaii missile warning protocol for admissions posts

They need to quit pretending this will blow over, what a worthless response so far. Either the person is fired or they aren't, and GT makes its bed either way. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that between an option that pisses off alumni who give money and one that mostly placates them, which one is correct.

They need to quit pretending this will blow over, what a worthless response so far. Either the person is fired or they aren't, and GT makes its bed either way. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that between an option that pisses off alumni who give money and one that mostly placates them, which one is correct.
They're not going to fire anybody. Do you have any idea how tough it is to fire a government employee? That applies to Tech employees too.

They don't care, I'm sure they're all chummy with each other, to them we're just fans who take the rivalry too seriously.

Someone needs to hack admissions and post offensive anti-UGA materials

Legal disclaimer: Get permission or whatever

They don't care, I'm sure they're all chummy with each other, to them we're just fans who take the rivalry too seriously.

Someone needs to hack admissions and post offensive anti-UGA materials

Legal disclaimer: Get permission or whatever

Make all of their backgrounds Bigcry Gurley, and screensaver of Tua's touchdown pass. Or background of Butker's kick and screensaver of Murray getting clocked by Nick Fairley. You have many choices.

They can not care all they want, they won't be getting any more money from me. Sucks for them too, I was planning on setting up monthly donations beginning this month. Guess Stansbury wins another one.

The problem with Admissions is that they pay too little to hire Tech graduates. As a result, they staff the department with uGA, Clemson, Auburn, GSU, GSU2, etc. graduates. There's no way that group can appreciate the rivalry like a Tech graduate.

This is the same for much of the support staff at Tech. You can find uGA graduates for $30k/year, but not Tech graduates. So if you pay $30k/year, you end up with uGA graduates.

They're not going to fire anybody. Do you have any idea how tough it is to fire a government employee? That applies to Tech employees too.
Then give them a broom and ask them to empty the trash.

Then give them a broom and ask them to empty the trash.
Clearly you are a legal expert on the level of GTCrew. No boss has ever thought of that before and then gotten bitch slapped in a lawsuit.

The problem with Admissions is that they pay too little to hire Tech graduates. As a result, they staff the department with uGA, Clemson, Auburn, GSU, GSU2, etc. graduates. There's no way that group can appreciate the rivalry like a Tech graduate.

This is the same for much of the support staff at Tech. You can find uGA graduates for $30k/year, but not Tech graduates. So if you pay $30k/year, you end up with uGA graduates.
Never, ever, ever hire any SEC graduates.

There are other schools you can hire from. You named some. UGAy diploma applications go in file 13. Ask in the damn interview if they are uga fans. This aint hard.

Never, ever, ever hire any SEC graduates.

There are other schools you can hire from. You named some. UGAy diploma applications go in file 13. Ask in the damn interview if they are uga fans. This aint hard.
When you’re hiring in the $30 - 35k range, uGA, Alabama, Aurburn, and Florida recent graduates are pretty good options. They’re usually competing for jobs with 18 year olds with no education or experience. In the $50k+ range, you can get someone with experience that trumps them, though.

I’ve neve quite understood why those graduates spend 4 years and $100,000 on a degree that has them compete with 18 year olds with no degree.

Put the offenders on the midnight shift, Wed-Sun nights. That would be worse than firing them.

Loyalty oath to GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back