[UPDATED AFTER 2017] Coach Paul Johnson's Georgia Tech wins, ranked #76 to #1 with highlights

Discussion in 'Football' started by southendzoneBEE, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Dirty Jacket

Dirty Jacket Something Extraordinairre

Loc:
    Atlanta
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    #6 -- I have no recollection of that game ever happening??

2. southendzoneBEE

southendzoneBEE Gailey-Like

Loc:
    Watkinsville
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    I'll need to add an asterisk.

3. Dirty Jacket

Dirty Jacket Something Extraordinairre

Loc:
    Atlanta
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Add a middle finger. I watched that game in a room full of dipshit UGA grads who were jabbing us the whole game and then had to STFU and it was awesome.

4. southendzoneBEE

Loc:
    Watkinsville
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Sean Bedfords letter ( @EffortWarrior79 ) still gives me chills when I read it.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Ish

Ish Dodd-Like

The thing I remember most about the 2014 UGA game, is storming out of my apartment once the officials gifted UGA a touchdown. I screamed "öööö THIS öööö" at my wife and we went to see Horrible Bosses 2 (meh) at Atlantic Station. I turned my phone off and sat in a theater for two hours not knowing the outcome of the game. Once I turned my phone on and saw the 75 texts I squealed like a little girl.

6. gth874t

gth874t Helluva Engineer

Loc:
    Lawrenceville
    Team:
    The Institute
    If my sig feature worked, I'd certainly sig this.

7. JJacket

JJacket 1st to pass for 2500 and rush for 1000

Loc:
    THWG
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    My daughter's nerves were so torn up after the game she got sick and was sick for several hours. It was funny, to me, not to her.

I hope we finally just demolish them. I want destruction, not just victory

• Like Like x 1
  8. JacketFan77

JacketFan77 Bokonon High Priest

Loc:
    High on a mountain top
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    I did some bad things in relation to this game. I blame "apple pie" moonshine and and about a case of high life. I prayed to the old gods and the new. I committed some minor acts of vandalism. I got so worked up I may have done permanent damage to my brain and heart.

It was worth it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. AlaGold

AlaGold Dodd-Like

Loc:
    Huntsville,Al
    the loudest I've heard the stadium at night in 50 yrs I've been going--CHILLING

10. AlaGold

AlaGold Dodd-Like

Loc:
    Huntsville,Al
    understand--I have watched us lose to uga so much over the yrs that I don't watch it real-time anymore.I wait for score and watch the tape.My mental health can't take it.

11. JJacket

JJacket 1st to pass for 2500 and rush for 1000

Loc:
    THWG
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    The last game they were at BDS was a heartbreaker. We had control of that game and......we just need to win by several TD's. I want to KNOW the game is in hand in the 4th, not like the Miami game where we blew it with 9 minutes to go

12. swampsting

swampsting Dodd-Like

Loc:
    God's Country
    Team:
    Ga Tech
    Thanks to my buddy's connections (he is a Tech season ticket holder, fwiw), we were in a box at Sanford Stadium. Literally had to talk him off the ledge right after UGa's last TD. Something told me we were going to find a way to pull this one out.
    After Butker's kick, I just keeping saying, "Mein Gott in Himmel." Figured the Mutts around us knew even less German than they knew English. And I don't know a lot of German but I knew enough. Also didn't want to piss off the folks around us too bad with celebrating. I mean, we were outnumbered like Custer at Little Big Horn.
    On DJ's pick, I was following Quayshawn Nealy on the play so it took a second for it to register what happened. Never heard that side of the stadium that quiet.
    We stayed as long as we could in that box afterward. Just about drank the place dry. High fived everybody in white, gold and blue we could find on our way out.
    Horrible Bosses 2 would have been better if Jennifer Aniston woulda gotten nekkid. The outtakes at the end are good, tho.

13. gtleviathan

gtleviathan Dodd-Like

Loc:
    The Sweet Spot
    Team:
    Ga. Tech
    All The Way Turnt Up needs to make another appearance at this year's VT game. It's been long enough that it has the throwback cool factor.

• Like Like x 1
  14. The Jacket

The Jacket The Coat

Loc:
    Knee-Deep In The Dead
    Team:
    Thrashers
    This, this, this. I was around to see the 27-15 game in 2000 and yeah, we dominated them without question, but it was 17 years ago and I want a game against Georgia where I don't hear a single bark after the opening kickoff.

15. coit

coit Miss me?

Loc:
    ATL
    Team:
    Georgia School of Technology

16. The Jacket

The Jacket The Coat

Loc:
    Knee-Deep In The Dead
    Team:
    Thrashers
    I like this, assuming it's done properly, which is not really a given. Part of the reason it lost a bit of luster was overuse and improper use. Defending a 3rd and 12 against Western Carolina is not the time for turning up.

17. georgiatech22

georgiatech22 Dodd-Like

Loc:
    Far Far Away
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    [​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. gespacho_the_slender

gespacho_the_slender Chief Video Editor and Toolshed

Loc:
    Rhode Island bound
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Mods.... please sticky this thread!

19. T-Bone Burdell

T-Bone Burdell Flats Noob

Loc:
    ATL
    Team:
    Tech
    Gardner Webb should be 71. That was probably the crappiest I've ever felt after winning.

20. southendzoneBEE

Loc:
    Watkinsville
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    I explain why I put them so high up earlier in the thread. The combination of it could have been the biggest upset in NCAA history, combined with us using our huge dropback QB as a triple option runner, and the relief I felt after, I felt it deserved to be a little higher on the list.