[UPDATED AFTER 2017] Coach Paul Johnson's Georgia Tech wins, ranked #76 to #1 with highlights

Ish

Dodd-Like
The thing I remember most about the 2014 UGA game, is storming out of my apartment once the officials gifted UGA a touchdown. I screamed "öööö THIS öööö" at my wife and we went to see Horrible Bosses 2 (meh) at Atlantic Station. I turned my phone off and sat in a theater for two hours not knowing the outcome of the game. Once I turned my phone on and saw the 75 texts I squealed like a little girl.

gth874t

Jolly Good Fellow
The thing I remember most about the 2014 UGA game, is storming out of my apartment once the officials gifted UGA a touchdown. I screamed "öööö THIS öööö" at my wife and we went to see Horrible Bosses 2 (meh) at Atlantic Station. I turned my phone off and sat in a theater for two hours not knowing the outcome of the game. Once I turned my phone on and saw the 75 texts I squealed like a little girl.
If my sig feature worked, I'd certainly sig this.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
My daughter's nerves were so torn up after the game she got sick and was sick for several hours. It was funny, to me, not to her.

I hope we finally just demolish them. I want destruction, not just victory

JacketFan77

Bokonon High Priest
I did some bad things in relation to this game. I blame "apple pie" moonshine and and about a case of high life. I prayed to the old gods and the new. I committed some minor acts of vandalism. I got so worked up I may have done permanent damage to my brain and heart.

It was worth it.

AlaGold

Dodd-Like
My daughter's nerves were so torn up after the game she got sick and was sick for several hours. It was funny, to me, not to her.

I hope we finally just demolish them. I want destruction, not just victory
understand--I have watched us lose to uga so much over the yrs that I don't watch it real-time anymore.I wait for score and watch the tape.My mental health can't take it.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
understand--I have watched us lose to uga so much over the yrs that I don't watch it real-time anymore.I wait for score and watch the tape.My mental health can't take it.
The last game they were at BDS was a heartbreaker. We had control of that game and......we just need to win by several TD's. I want to KNOW the game is in hand in the 4th, not like the Miami game where we blew it with 9 minutes to go

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Thanks to my buddy's connections (he is a Tech season ticket holder, fwiw), we were in a box at Sanford Stadium. Literally had to talk him off the ledge right after UGa's last TD. Something told me we were going to find a way to pull this one out.
After Butker's kick, I just keeping saying, "Mein Gott in Himmel." Figured the Mutts around us knew even less German than they knew English. And I don't know a lot of German but I knew enough. Also didn't want to piss off the folks around us too bad with celebrating. I mean, we were outnumbered like Custer at Little Big Horn.
On DJ's pick, I was following Quayshawn Nealy on the play so it took a second for it to register what happened. Never heard that side of the stadium that quiet.
We stayed as long as we could in that box afterward. Just about drank the place dry. High fived everybody in white, gold and blue we could find on our way out.
Horrible Bosses 2 would have been better if Jennifer Aniston woulda gotten nekkid. The outtakes at the end are good, tho.

The Jacket

The Coat
The last game they were at BDS was a heartbreaker. We had control of that game and......we just need to win by several TD's. I want to KNOW the game is in hand in the 4th, not like the Miami game where we blew it with 9 minutes to go
This, this, this. I was around to see the 27-15 game in 2000 and yeah, we dominated them without question, but it was 17 years ago and I want a game against Georgia where I don't hear a single bark after the opening kickoff.

The Jacket

The Coat
All The Way Turnt Up needs to make another appearance at this year's VT game. It's been long enough that it has the throwback cool factor.
I like this, assuming it's done properly, which is not really a given. Part of the reason it lost a bit of luster was overuse and improper use. Defending a 3rd and 12 against Western Carolina is not the time for turning up.

T-Bone Burdell

Flats Noob
Gardner Webb should be 71. That was probably the crappiest I've ever felt after winning.

southendzoneBEE

Gailey-Like
Gardner Webb should be 71. That was probably the crappiest I've ever felt after winning.
I explain why I put them so high up earlier in the thread. The combination of it could have been the biggest upset in NCAA history, combined with us using our huge dropback QB as a triple option runner, and the relief I felt after, I felt it deserved to be a little higher on the list.