Urban ded - who can we poach from his staff?

Who the öööö uses twitter to post something like that. What a tool.

So really, what is his beef with Tom Herman? Isn't Urban the one who fired him?

So really, what is his beef with Tom Herman? Isn't Urban the one who fired him?
Looks like Herman snitched on him so he's getting revenge now that's he's apparently got confirmation that Herman is the snitch.

On the list of recent college football scandals, a fling with an Asian masseuse comes in about second to last, by my count. I get it might cost him is marriage (is he married?) and make him tweet an apology or whatever, but... Religiously calling interstate hookers from your work phone and being busted by a rival fanbase during an NCAA investigation for what amounts to bribery? Motorcycling young co-eds? Killing a kid (times like three)? Ponzi scheme? Various industrial rape schemes (times like ten it seems)? Hell, this isn't even fake swahili majors level scandalous. This is like, Jim Tressell pays for tattoos. Slightly worse.

Come now, this is not how right and proper Romans behave. Give us more!

On the list of recent college football scandals, a fling with an Asian masseuse comes in about second to last, by my count. I get it might cost him is marriage (is he married?) and make him tweet an apology or whatever, but... Religiously calling interstate hookers from your work phone and being busted by a rival fanbase during an NCAA investigation for what amounts to bribery? Motorcycling young co-eds? Killing a kid (times like three)? Ponzi scheme? Various industrial rape schemes (times like ten it seems)? Hell, this isn't even fake swahili majors level scandalous. This is like, Jim Tressell pays for tattoos. Slightly worse.

Come now, this is not how right and proper Romans behave. Give us more!
If I were SMU, Rice, or Baylor, I’d be on the lookout for some sanctions. The Horns done screwed up and someone has to pay.

Alabama hired and fired the head coach who used his Bama credit card in the Florida strip club....setting off years of dominoes leading to Saban and his dominance of CFB.

This stuff going on makes me lose hope that we will ever make any sort of prominent splash in CFB. We run a good system, recruit good kids, do the best we can. In that georgia is allegedly throwing cash around like Pac Man Jones at a strip club, they won't ever get hit for anything. They aren't the only ones doing illicit or inappropriate things. This situation is more discouraging to me than anything else that is going on internally to our program.

Back