UT QB Signee Josh Dobbs - Aerospace Engineer

Why are these suddenly the "facts"?

What facts are you going with? The staff knew of a kid who fit our offense, wanted to study engineering and lives in our backyard but just decided not to recruit him?

What proof is there that we're moving to a zone read type offense? A new recruit not even on campus talking to the AJC?

CPJ has been saying it on the trail for awhile. He told the same thing to Vad Lee and Justin Thomas.

So basically this kid is a Joshua F Nesbitt type?

Except Nesbitt was 3 inches shorter and 24 pounds heavier as a Junior in high school.

This dude has no muscle on him. None. He wouldn't have a chance of converting a third down if he started with the ball past the first down marker.

CPJ has been saying it on the trail for awhile. He told the same thing to Vad Lee and Justin Thomas.

He didn't say that's what we are moving to, he suggested we'd be doing a little bit more of it to fit with our current personnel. We aren't abandoning what we have been doing at all.

I doubt he would want to run midline and called dives 40 times a game anyway. He'll be a good fit with Jones, kid is athletic and can throw the sht out of the ball. Won't be surprised if he challenges for pt as a true freshman at UT

What facts are you going with? The staff knew of a kid who fit our offense, wanted to study engineering and lives in our backyard but just decided not to recruit him?

It's cool. We got mceacherns back up/wildcat qb.

2011 Clemson game called and wonders if you've seen it

Our system was sooooooooooooooo effective against Clemson that we could literally have gone down to the Clermont and picked up a starting QB and still run those same plays. LITERALLY. CLERMONT. A fat stripper in her 80's could have rushed for 150 yards and 2 tds, because everyone but TW was on fire and/or Clemson got high on whatever their mascott uses to mellow down after the game / the wind / they didn't want to be there / trap game.

Our system was sooooooooooooooo effective against Clemson that we could literally have gone down to the Clermont and picked up a starting QB and still run those same plays. LITERALLY. CLERMONT. A fat stripper in her 80's could have rushed for 150 yards and 2 tds, because everyone but TW was on fire and/or Clemson got high on whatever their mascott uses to mellow down after the game / the wind / they didn't want to be there / trap game.

TY for the laugh and the logic

Legal apparently fails to recall a fat DT running TW down like he stole something last year...

The fact, which you keep ignoring, that he is a pocket passer and does not fit our offense. It's a fairly major fact.

Serious question - do you think he "fits our offense" and is a mobile QB just because he is black?

I can't tell if you're not understanding my sarcasm or if I'm not understanding yours. :rotfl:

I didn't note any sarcasm in your post. Looks like others had the same problem...

I don't know who to argue with now.

This is hilarious how terrible you guys are at reading comprehension. KG01 is pretty clear with his posts.

Back