UT QB Signee Josh Dobbs - Aerospace Engineer

I didn't note any sarcasm in your post. Looks like others had the same problem...

I don't know who to argue with now.

Argue with everyone ... except Diseqc. He's the baddest.

I see I confused you and GTJ530. The point I was trying to make was that the guy in question doesn't fit our offense, thus he rightfully wasn't on our radar. Therefore there's no reason to criticize the staff for "missing" on him.

Our system was sooooooooooooooo effective against Clemson that we could literally have gone down to the Clermont and picked up a starting QB and still run those same plays. LITERALLY. CLERMONT. A fat stripper in her 80's could have rushed for 150 yards and 2 tds, because everyone but TW was on fire and/or Clemson got high on whatever their mascott uses to mellow down after the game / the wind / they didn't want to be there / trap game.

lol. Blondie for a gain of 12...

Dobbs is a 6-3, 190 3-star late bloomer that transfered into Alpharetta after playing private school 1A ball.

His head coach at Alpharetta is Jason Dukes....GT grad and former OL.

His own coach and the kid himself did not think the GT offense was a good fit for him. He wants to throw the ball more.

he's also be buried in the depth chart. didn't we resolve this weeks ago?

What facts are you going with? The staff knew of a kid who fit our offense, wanted to study engineering and lives in our backyard but just decided not to recruit him?

Someone looks stupid now that the facts are here.

TY for the laugh and the logic

Legal apparently fails to recall a fat DT running TW down like he stole something last year...

I think you missed a bit of sarcasm in that post. He ain't agreeing with you.

P.S.
Tevin runs a 4.6 FWIW.

Argue with everyone ... except Diseqc. He's the baddest.

I see I confused you and GTJ530. The point I was trying to make was that the guy in question doesn't fit our offense, thus he rightfully wasn't on our radar. Therefore there's no reason to criticize the staff for "missing" on him.

I got it. But I think your bigger point is it is stupid to assume we had a perfect prospect for our offense and our school in our backyard and simply missed it.

It might make sense to give our coaches the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise as opposed to assuming the worst until proven otherwise.

UT aerospace engineer?

paper-airplanes.jpg

Too small to fit on my 49 widescreen TV array, what's that image of anyways?

Jesus. Who needs a high res image of a paper airplane. Currently still scrolling here

He was an Arizona State commit for a long time. ESPN has him as the #4 dual threat QB in the nation. My guess is he was committed, and we had Damon Mitchell so there was no reason to go after him. Switched to UT on signing day

and that my friend describes the crux of our recruiting problem.

The reason you go after him, and stay on him, was proven by what Mitchell did; cleveland, and others.

Back