Wanted: Jalen Carter

I’d also be willing to bet that Carter was at the same locale and his plumbing probably wasn’t clean and clear either. He just kept it moving and didn’t look back.
From the ajc article:
An officer who examined Carter’s car found scuff marks on its roof that appeared to come from the power lines that fell when the Expedition ran off the road. The officer concluded the marks indicated Carter was driving much closer to the Expedition than he initially claimed, the documents reviewed by the Journal-Constitution say.

Good on the ajc for at least mentioning the complicity of the Athens PD in there too:
Carter’s presence at the moment of the crash, previously unreported, alters the narrative that Athens police officials offered publicly from the beginning. It was, officials said, simply a single-car accident, caused by LeCroy’s driving too fast.
This and other calls suggest the police knew the crash was more complicated than a single-car wreck.

Recruiting + NIL = death of multiple people

NCAA nowhere to be found... I think more people are going to die before the NCAA gets scrutiny for its lack of oversight
ehh don't blame NIL for this

These players were most likely going to end up at uga one way or another.

I know these ‘stories’ pose questions in a rhetorical manner, but the answers seem quite obvious to me.

I feel it is bad juju to take shots at any one or school for this. I know it makes some people feel better as if we are morally superior, but shoot l, I did a lot of stupid things as a kid, including speeding, racing buddies on back roads in the way to PCB, bad decisions while drinking.
At some point it comes down to personal responsibility. Wasn’t the girl 24? Out late? Drinking and driving? Racing?
I mean, the girl should know better. Sometimes kids are just stupid. And sometimes that leads to awful consequences.

Twenty-something years ago, Richt brought on board a character development coach, a pretty well-respected guy in the state.
Of course, not long after that, several players cashed in their SEC championship rings for ... cash.
Gotta get something for them I guess, they can't buy their way out of eternity in hell.

I feel it is bad juju to take shots at any one or school for this. I know it makes some people feel better as if we are morally superior, but shoot l, I did a lot of stupid things as a kid, including speeding, racing buddies on back roads in the way to PCB, bad decisions while drinking.
At some point it comes down to personal responsibility. Wasn’t the girl 24? Out late? Drinking and driving? Racing?
I mean, the girl should know better. Sometimes kids are just stupid. And sometimes that leads to awful consequences.

I've yet to see any article that asks exactly what the job is these female "recruiting assistants" are performing? 24 year old girl driving an authorized SUV to take players to a strip club, getting drunk and racing in the middle of the night? Are they UGA athletics employees or university employees? Who do they answer to?

Any athletic administrator with a spine would can Smart for this. UGA won’t because they’ve spent decades looking the other way & covering up player behavior just for an extra couple W’s. Complete lack of control, even condoning this kind of thing. Two people under his leadership are dead because of this. One just cost himself millions of dollars. Mothers send their babies to this man to get to the NFL, but need to start asking at what cost. You don’t see this kind of stuff happening under Nick Saban, and for good reason. He’s got his program in a death grip of control.

Don’t forget about driving an employer’s vehicle while doing all of the above. How many of us can equal that level of foolishness?

Probably a safe bet that the next horror to befall anyone as a direct result of affiliation with Georgia football, will not come anywhere near going public. Loose lips sink 'ships, no matter how much cash your trash ass paid for them.

Any athletic administrator with a spine would can Smart for this. UGA won’t because they’ve spent decades looking the other way & covering up player behavior just for an extra couple W’s. Complete lack of control, even condoning this kind of thing. Two people under his leadership are dead because of this. One just cost himself millions of dollars. Mothers send their babies to this man to get to the NFL, but need to start asking at what cost. You don’t see this kind of stuff happening under Nick Saban, and for good reason. He’s got his program in a death grip of control.
Good lord, this is such a liberal stance. The role of self-accountability is a thing of the past. How many times do people go to parties or a bar and get over served. Blowing a .18 is twice the legal limit, but certainly isn’t the point where you throw rationality out the window or are a babbling idiot. Maybe I should blame the homeowner for forcing me to take so many shots or the bartender for giving me such strong drinks. Maybe they should lose their jobs?
When you are 21 years old, much less 24 years old, you either know right from wrong or you don’t. I’d blame the parents before a coach…but that is the society we live in today. I feel so hypocritical giving these young adults a free pass on the blame when they can buy alcohol, join the military, be entrusted to raise a family. I guarantee you Kirby had zero to do with that female staffer and Carter is months away from having a professional football team pay him tens of millions. Sounds like feigned outrage because it is UGA. I swear, this site should be called Dawgtalk with how much they live rent-free in our head.

None of this is taking shots, someone tragically dies due to stupidity, people are going to talk about it. When the situation indicates a business as usual approach by the institution of lower learning, even moreso because they way they run things does a disservice to everyone, including the suffering families. uga is complicit at some level.

uga fans are more likely to make excuses and gloss over this with a kids will be kids approach. The game changes when someone dies. I bet the family of the dead kids might have a different take.

And there is no such thing as juju, no juju fairy is going to punish you later in life because you spoke candidly about another uga tragedy. But even if there was, thwg anyway.

Good lord, this is such a liberal stance. The role of self-accountability is a thing of the past. How many times do people go to parties or a bar and get over served. Blowing a .18 is twice the legal limit, but certainly isn’t the point where you throw rationality out the window or are a babbling idiot. Maybe I should blame the homeowner for forcing me to take so many shots or the bartender for giving me such strong drinks. Maybe they should lose their jobs?
When you are 21 years old, much less 24 years old, you either know right from wrong or you don’t. I’d blame the parents before a coach…but that is the society we live in today. I feel so hypocritical giving these young adults a free pass on the blame when they can buy alcohol, join the military, be entrusted to raise a family. I guarantee you Kirby had zero to do with that female staffer and Carter is months away from having a professional football team pay him tens of millions. Sounds like feigned outrage because it is UGA. I swear, this site should be called Dawgtalk with how much they live rent-free in our head.
You only started posting after the Citadel loss and it looks like your two favorite topics across 43 posts are how obsessed Tech fans are with Georgia, and the superiority of the SEC.

You only started posting after the Citadel loss and it looks like your two favorite topics across 43 posts are how obsessed Tech fans are with Georgia, and the superiority of the SEC.

Now we are cooking with gas.

conspiracy-theory.gif

You figured it out. I’m Kirby Smart!!! Generally, I just like to read the information, but I get so frustrated on how much we lick the taint of perceived slights. The top articles on a “GT” football board are…UGA player has warrant issued, Mutt Culture, Expansion rumors (where people think UGA is somehow keeping us out of the SEC and people go between SECheat and begging to be in that same culture, Geoff Collings taking a shot at us, a UGA player insulting us in a game two-years ago.

I mean there are going to be GT football articles on this GT football site, right?

Back