We are 8th toughest opponent for UT

BioJacket06

Dodd-Like
Good old Butch spends most of the press conference bragging about how much the players are doing in the weight room. They ded.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
Ranked us, blurb about returning players vs departures, didn't talk about Dedrick Mills. These guys know their stuff.

The Jacket

The Coat
Ranked us, blurb about returning players vs departures, didn't talk about Dedrick Mills. These guys know their stuff.
And their reasoning for Kentucky being so much more difficult than us?
Kentucky: I’m not suggesting the Wildcats will field a better team than Georgia or LSU. But they will be catching the Vols at the right time, the Saturday after Alabama, at Commonwealth Stadium.
I'm not going to open the tab again because I don't want this trash on my screen, but whichever morons put their heads together to write this live in a vacuum. They look at college football as a video game and the rest of the nation just revolves around Tennessee/Player 1. I've always liked Tennessee but it's going to feel really good to beat their stupid faces in.

LagrangeJacket

Dodd-Like
Keep in mind that you have to go all the way back to 2016 to find the last time Kentucky came up just a bit short in a game. They've been undefeated for over eight months now.
And that was a close one. At one point in the second half, they even had a 5.2% chance of winning the game!

gtrower

Dodd-Like

When 5.2% became 0.0%.
Calling a three step drop against a corner blitz must be one of the most satisfying feelings a play caller can have. Wish they had a camera following Stoops during the timeout and play.

rduvol#2017

Vol Fan
I would put you guys in the same category as Florida and UGA. I would say Bama and LSU 1&2. You guys are probably interchangeable 3-6.

I think we will be your 2nd or 3rd toughest game, with Clemson being the toughest.