We Could Lose to Mercer

Also, just fair warning. I see you have "dawg" in your user name. Make sure you sit in a corner and have easy access to all exits.

*whispers* these guys have a thing with that word

He behaves himself and unlike many UGA fans is properly housetrained. So we allow him to stick around.

Mercer is going to get curb stomped Saturday. It is what it is. I've been to a couple Mercer football games, a bunch of basketball games. I like the facilities and the atmosphere. I think coach Hoffman is a good coach, minus a player getting shot to death in a bad transaction and his son killing a girl because he can't function after drinking alcohol. Still, brakes will be beat off. Remember Bear fans, it's never as good or as bad as it seems.

Meanwhile at oddsshark.com
giphy.gif

Oddshark:

The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets sit at 1-0 (0-1 ATS) on the season; in comparison, the Mercer Bears are currently 0.

well, that's not a very nice thing to say about the mercer bears

@ThisIsAtlanta's?

Hey TIA, where's the Predictor?

It'll be back to issuing coin-flip level analysis around week 3 or 4. Had to change data sources, as I often do because I'm a cheap ass.

EDIT: Although I'll say the model apparently employed by that website does have an oddly similar focus on 'yards per point'.

Oddshark:

The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets sit at 1-0 (0-1 ATS) on the season; in comparison, the Mercer Bears are currently 0utstanding.

well, that's a very nice thing to say about the mercer bears

FIFY

Mercer should run the 1892 plays again. They worked once.

Back