We Could Lose to Mercer

Meanwhile at oddsshark.com
giphy.gif

af8a1db3a37455b417f6a23803d6734a.jpg

Worst. Opposing. Fan. Poster. Ever.

You're right - weak effort - I keep letting this dang job-thing get in the way of my message board performance. Oh well, consider that the 70 or 83 yard 'gift' run that the Bears always seem to give up early to TO offenses.

Oh and I was talking to a Citadel guy today. I guess their starting QB was out for the Mercer game due to suspension so they started a Freshman QB and still won.

I'm liking our chances.

Oh and I was talking to a Citadel guy today. I guess their starting QB was out for the Mercer game due to suspension so they started a Freshman QB and still won.

I'm liking our chances.

You're hurting my brain.

Yes - that was a HUGE game changer for them...

PASSING
Player Cmp Att. Yds. TD Int. Long Sack
Dominique Allen 3 5 25 0 0 12 0

RUSHING

Player Att. Gain Loss Net TD Lg. Avg.
Dominique Allen 10 28 0 28 1 7 2.8

1st and 10 at CIT44 Dominique Allen rush for 1 yard to the CIT45, fumble forced by Jeremy James, fumble by Dominique Allen recovered by MER Lendell Arnold at CIT44.

PASSING
Player Cmp Att. Yds. TD INT Long Sack
Jordan Black 6 9 79 0 0 25 0

RUSHING

Jordan Black 10 27 2 25 0 7 2.5

0 Turnovers for Jordan Black

I figure we are at least as good as Citadel. With their backup QB anyway.

The alternatives being that football is actually a giant random number generator and/or the entire thing is staged like wrastlin'.

Yes - that was a HUGE game changer for them...

PASSING

Player Cmp Att. Yds. TD Int. Long Sack
Dominique Allen 3 5 25 0 0 12 0

RUSHING

Dominique Allen 10 28 0 28 1 7 2.8

1st and 10 at CIT44 Dominique Allen rush for 1 yard to the CIT45, fumble forced by Jeremy James, fumble by Dominique Allen recovered by MER Lendell Arnold at CIT44.

PASSING
Player Cmp Att. Yds. TD INT Long Sack
Jordan Black 6 9 79 0 0 25 0

RUSHING

Jordan Black 10 27 2 25 0 7 2.5

0 Turnovers for Jordan Black

So what you are saying is that this year's redshirt Freshman is about as good as last year's Sophomore?

I realized that we may actually lose to Mercer... if we are talking about the coin toss. After that, well kids should stick to the kiddie table

So what you are saying is that this year's redshirt Freshman is about as good as last year's Sophomore?
Nope - he was better - much more accurate passer who knows how to put touch on the ball. Also, significantly faster and more elusive. The other guy is a B-Back who also hands off....and pitches...occasionally.

Nope - he was better - much more accurate passer who knows how to put touch on the ball. Also, significantly faster and more elusive. The other guy is a B-Back who also hands off....and pitches...occasionally.

Crap I'm not sure our guy is going to be as accurate a passer as this Citadel Frosh. Hopefully our guy's experience as a Senior, including an Orange Bowl blowout against Miss St, will be enough to turn the tide in our favor. We did almost lose to GS that year, so anything can happen I suppose.

Jesus Coit are you really leaning on passive aggressive sarcasm in a "whose team is better" fight with Mercer fans?

I hope our team doesn't play like this.

Back