We made shooting ourselves in the dick an art form

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
3 fumbles. Or was it 4? I lost count after the last one. I know we got young players, I know we got half the team injured. Still hurts that the offense is so inept. And the worst part is I don't see it improving before we play the mutts. I'm not asking to fire anyone and I'm not gonna bitch about anyone individually. Although I would like someone to punch Joe in the face tonight for killing that last drive.

I feel beat. What a öööö ööööing season.

Akinji out.

I would normally say WTF with you, but this season has been unexplainable even with the injury fountain on high volume!

A true freshman had a pick six. Our most experienced a-back couldn't hold on to the ball. I need to swallow a whole bottle of aspirin to stop this pain in my head.

I feel beat. What a öööö ööööing season.

I feel compelled to make shooting myself in the head into an art form.

9T1kgIr.gif

I need to do physical harm to another human being. But I guess the proper thing to do would be to wait two years and do it on a crucial play against VPI and cost us the game.

I need to do physical harm to another human being. But I guess the proper thing to do would be to wait two years and do it on a crucial play against VPI and cost us the game.

Oh this can't not be sigged.

Maybe this dick-punching will be great for the 2016 team, to work through adversity and all that. Who knows?

That's the best I can take from this. Losing Gotsis overshadowed the UVA loss, and I don't know, it didn't feel like this. The senior A back had two fumbles. CPJ plays Allen instead of Marshall for ball security, and Allen fumbles (I think it was Allen). If we lost 38-35, I don't think it would feel this bad. But our defense did alright, while our offense can't merely hold field position. The offense didn't even need to score points. If we punted on first down, we probably would have won.

All the umlauts

You have to laugh at the absurdity of going from 11-2 to 3-7. This sort of öööö only happens to us.

You have to laugh at the absurdity of going from 11-2 to 3-7. This sort of öööö only happens to us.

And Auburn (though now that I look it up they tend to have mediocre seasons sandwiched between the great ones and the bad ones).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't even sleep, eventhough I'm extremely tired, just lying here staring at the ööööing ceiling. And pretty sure I also made myself sick tonight as I feel a fever coming on. It's ridiculous.

I can't even sleep, eventhough I'm extremely tired, just lying here staring at the ööööing ceiling. And pretty sure I also made myself sick tonight as I feel a fever coming on. It's ridiculous.

What-the-actual-öööö-even-is-this-ööööing-seasonsomnia.

That movie could be appropriate for this season. But instead of a kid we ran over Mississippi State and since then it's just been a bizarre, year-long nightmare of hype and anguish and ANOTHER ööööING GAME-LOSING PERSONAL FOUL ARE YOU ööööING KIDDING ME WITH THIS ööööING BULLöööö

That movie could be appropriate for this season. But instead of a kid we ran over Mississippi State and since then it's just been a bizarre, year-long nightmare of hype and anguish and ANOTHER ööööING GAME-LOSING PERSONAL FOUL ARE YOU ööööING KIDDING ME WITH THIS ööööING BULLöööö

Even the movie's tag line works. How do you wake up from a nightmare if you're not asleep?

Back