We made shooting ourselves in the dick an art form

Even the movie's tag line works. How do you wake up from a nightmare if you're not asleep?

Someone post CPJ's face on this poster:

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTkxMjc0Nzk3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM5MTcyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

Oh god. Tomorrow morning Allen is going to walk into his kitchen and on the fridge in letter magnets will be "F_MBLE_"

When the offense is off as much as it is this season, not scoring and turning the ball over it; it show how bad our defense has been. Best D player on Thursday was a freshmen, where is the upper class leadership on D? But we arm tackle better than anyone else.

where is the upper class leadership on D?
Out for the season.

But we arm tackle better than anyone else.
Ain't that the ööööing truth. No matter how well we square up, somewhere between when the ball-carrier is two steps away and one step away, our guy will end up a yard to the side of the runner and somehow airborne, reaching with all his might as his forearm bounces off the guy's hip sending the rest of his body slamming back into the turf, probably detonating his ACL.

Give credit to Smith though. Kid was bringing the lumber last night.

For the record, I barely slept. ööööing Joe.

Give credit to Smith though. Kid was bringing the lumber last night.

For the record, I barely slept. ööööing Joe.

Yeah, a couple of kids had those moments where you just hope it's an indicator of much more to come. Sadly those were mere moments in a 60 minute game.

I haven't slept at all, I've been awake this whole time waiting for you people to wake up and rejoin me in this danse macabre we call the rest of the season.

When the offense is off as much as it is this season, not scoring and turning the ball over it; it show how bad our defense has been. Best D player on Thursday was a freshmen, where is the upper class leadership on D? But we arm tackle better than anyone else.

The defense was fantastic last night. They scored a third of our points, and only gave up 7 points on 3 consecutive fumbles. They certainly did enough to win.

Even after all the offensive incompetence we still had a shot in the end until Errin Joe had an aneurysm.

Wait, the defense letting in 16 net points despite the offense turning it over three times, including once inside our own twenty, shows how bad our defense has been?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

When Marcus Allen dropped that 3rd down pass, I just started humming the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme song.

I hate everything.

Brian Gregory's Basket Jackets are just around the corner!

DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif

When Marcus Allen dropped that 3rd down pass, I just started humming the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme song.

From my seat, Allen had his back to us when the ball got to him. So I had like a half a second of happiness when all I saw was the ball delivered to an open receiver, followed by disgust when I saw the ball hit the ground in front of him. I just sat down and shook my head.

JRjr

At a certain point, it was more amusing than frustrating. If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were throwing the game.

Yeah, deflecting your own pass kind of defies what I'm able to feel about anything in football. Horror comes close.

From my seat, Allen had his back to us when the ball got to him. So I had like a half a second of happiness when all I saw was the ball delivered to an open receiver, followed by disgust when I saw the ball hit the ground in front of him. I just sat down and shook my head.

JRjr

You must sit near me. I stared at my own hands in disbelief.

JRjr

That was also my exact reaction, but I saw it from the front so I got the live version of the soul-murder. I was down in my seat before the ball hit the ground, praying for death.

That was also my exact reaction, but I saw it from the front so I got the live version of the soul-murder. I was down in my seat before the ball hit the ground, praying for death.

Apparently we all had the same reaction. I just buried my face in my hands and tried not to scream.

I may need to retract my comment in the "Rank 'Em" thread a couple of weeks ago. Last night might be the angriest that I've been at a football game. The title of this thread sums it up perfectly. To top it off, I hope that none of you are the idiot GT alum behind me who was slurping on Bud Foster the entire game and who spilled your drink on my wife. I do not want to see you at the UGA game.

Joe getting the penalty was the killer for me. Here's a senior who is not thinking about winning the game. We were looking at 3rd and 5, needing only a few more yards to have a shot. Reminded of long ago when we had losing teams with Curry. I remember a personal foul on Robert Jaracz that cost us a Duke game. At least Bill snatched him out of the game and chewed him out. The dropped pass, the fumbles, the penalty - It carried me back to a quality of Tech football I hoped we had left behind us long ago.

Back