We made shooting ourselves in the dick an art form

Because an OL should push two DL who have standing over his QB way after the whistle.

That should have been an unsportsman like on Joe and a Taunting on the DE, offsetting penalties.

Agreed on the off setting penalties. The VPISU player was being an idiot and some how wasn't punished for it.

Just so much lose. This is what happens when you out-recruit Alabama/Birmingham, Memphis and Tulsa for the kids nobody else wants. Never in my whole life have I ever witnessed a defensive player turn and run in the opposite direction of the ball. Until now. Never seen people just flat out miss assignments like "Who me?" or literally dive onto the ground pretending they're making an imaginary play. Until now. I think it's time for CPJ to quit cussing so much and find the altar over there at Second Ponce de Leon where he's supposed to be a member and do some serious praying. I'm pretty sure Bobby Dodd was a praying man.

From my seat, Allen had his back to us when the ball got to him. So I had like a half a second of happiness when all I saw was the ball delivered to an open receiver, followed by disgust when I saw the ball hit the ground in front of him. I just sat down and shook my head.

JRjr

In addition, MA had to reach backwards somewhat. If JT had led him more, it would have gone for big yards, perhaps.

Never in my whole life have I ever witnessed a defensive player turn and run in the opposite direction of the ball.

So your takeaway regards our defensive play?

And I guess you never saw LBs running away from Shaq Mason last year huh? UGAs MLB was seen running from him several times.

Back