We should offer Justin Fields

maybe it’s against the rules, idk. But it would sure rustle a lot of jimmies if we offer their backup 5 Star.

It would destroy them if he came. Let’s do it.
I agree with you,BigDan T:bigthumbup:

I think he already started the paperwork after watching the press conference

Has he graduated yet? Probably only takes a couple semesters to get a UG degree. Even if he hasn't, didn't we open up transfers between the two schools a few years back?

You may write to any NCAA school saying that you are interested in transferring, but the new coach must not discuss transfer opportunities with you unless he or she has received written permission-to-contact from your current school.

From the NCAA website.

Has he graduated yet? Probably only takes a couple semesters to get a UG degree. Even if he hasn't, didn't we open up transfers between the two schools a few years back?

My little sister is graduating from uga this week. She came over to watch my kids last night and she was venting about her senior project in a class. She said the three people in her group googled if a research project they did (=completed) should be written in past tense or future tense. Graduating seniors. Who was it last week that said some uga “professor” wanted objective data to support the claim that uga is inferior academically? My sister has shared many such stories with me. She wanted to go to Tech so badly three years ago but got wait listed and was too butthurt to transfer when she got accepted off the wait list.

My little sister is graduating from uga this week. She came over to watch my kids last night and she was venting about her senior project in a class. She said the three people in her group googled if a research project they did (=completed) should be written in past tense or future tense. Graduating seniors. Who was it last week that said some uga “professor” wanted objective data to support the claim that uga is inferior academically? My sister has shared many such stories with me. She wanted to go to Tech so badly three years ago but got wait listed and was too butthurt to transfer when she got accepted off the wait list.

pics?

I read somewhere that Kirby is not as gracious as Richt and would block a potential transfer to Tech.

I read somewhere that Kirby is not as gracious as Richt and would block a potential transfer to Tech.
Can he still do that? I thought some of the rules of transfer had changed to make it less of an ownership relationship

Back