"we weren't supposed to lose that game"

What game do we lose this year that "we shouldn't"?

• Duke

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • @UNC

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • @Pitt

Votes: 49 38.0%
  • Virginia

Votes: 38 29.5%
  • @NC State

Votes: 14 10.9%

• Total voters
and just to be clear, fellow StingTalkers, i believe that EVERY poster has a right to post their opinion - even if it is negative

but then you have to be willing to take the heat, defend your opinion, and not get personally offended

i am certainly not most people's favorite poster. i get hammered all the time by a bunch of fonts, both in earnest and in jest. but i still have my opinion. the comments dont make me run away and whine or cry or blame everyone else for my feelings

some on here are always negative, even to the extreme - but they come back and post again - even knowing that they will catch flack.

some on here are always positive, even to the extreme - but they come back and post again - even knowing that they will catch flack.

kudos to them, they have the chutzpah to state their minds (or their trolling) in spite of the ööööstorm to come.

but if you post and then whine when other people have their own opinions, and cry about it, and blame them for your exit, then you are only completing a self-fulfilling prophesy.

i feel not an a shred of responsibility nor shame nor bad conscience for anything that another person chooses to do based on my posts on a message board. this world requires thick skin and a willingness to stand your ground.

i love Georgia Tech and if you come and insult her in front of me, well, im gonna punch you right in the mouth. and if you hit back, then fine. but if you cry and run to mommy, then you made that decision, not me.

Go Jackets!!!
Punch 'em Right in the Mouth!

and just to be clear, fellow StingTalkers, i believe that EVERY poster has a right to post their opinion - even if it is negative

but then you have to be willing to take the heat, defend your opinion, and not get personally offended

i am certainly not most people's favorite poster. i get hammered all the time by a bunch of fonts, both in earnest and in jest. but i still have my opinion. the comments dont make me run away and whine or cry or blame everyone else for my feelings

some on here are always negative, even to the extreme - but they come back and post again - even knowing that they will catch flack.

some on here are always positive, even to the extreme - but they come back and post again - even knowing that they will catch flack.

kudos to them, they have the chutzpah to state their minds (or their trolling) in spite of the ööööstorm to come.

but if you post and then whine when other people have their own opinions, and cry about it, and blame them for your exit, then you are only completing a self-fulfilling prophesy.

i feel not an a shred of responsibility nor shame nor bad conscience for anything that another person chooses to do based on my posts on a message board. this world requires thick skin and a willingness to stand your ground.

i love Georgia Tech and if you come and insult her in front of me, well, im gonna punch you right in the mouth. and if you hit back, then fine. but if you cry and run to mommy, then you made that decision, not me.

Go Jackets!!!

Dumbest post in this thread.

Are you 12?

whiskey sours it is, and lawnmowing. öööö all yall

i kid i kid, well not about the whiskey or lawnmowing

Ok, so I'm jumping on ST after having a really productive day of meetings with my best client. And I see this.

I then proceed to scratch my head until it bleeds wondering why on earth RoswellWreck would post such a negative poll as this. Then, I figured it out.

http://billygraham.org/answer/was-jesus-an-optimist-or-a-pessimist-2/

Apparently, Jesus was not an optimist or a pessimist. He was a realist.

So there you go.

Ok, so I'm jumping on ST after having a really productive day of meetings with my best client. And I see this.

I then proceed to scratch my head until it bleeds wondering why on earth RoswellWreck would post such a negative poll as this. Then, I figured it out.

http://billygraham.org/answer/was-jesus-an-optimist-or-a-pessimist-2/

Apparently, Jesus was not an optimist or a pessimist. He was a realist.

So there you go.

I'm betting he slid a little towards the pessimistic side those last few hours.

Go Jackets!!!

Here's the thing; you're just a dick. It would be one thing if when you disagree with someone, you actually give facts for why you think they're wrong. Instead, you just like to get personal by calling people morons or assholes or idiots. Its one thing to argue with someone using facts and logic. Its another to argue with someone by just insulting them over and over again. Unfortunately, you do the latter

Here's the thing; you're just a dick. It would be one thing if when you disagree with someone, you actually give facts for why you think they're wrong. Instead, you just like to get personal by calling people morons or assholes or idiots. Its one thing to argue with someone using facts and logic. Its another to argue with someone by just insulting them over and over again. Unfortunately, you do the latter

i do often give facts and a clear explanation, which is more than they ever do

so shut up you asshole moran dumbass loser. if you werent such a tool, you wouldnt get used so much. go cry to mommy, im not here to coddle you.

your ilk make me want to punch more people in the face.

go have your pity party in your bedroom, after pulling your pants down. because you are lacking what should be there.

ps: im truly surprised you didnt write "you do the ladder"! kudos

i do often give facts and a clear explanation, which is more than they ever do

so shut up you asshole moran dumbass loser. if you werent such a tool, you wouldnt get used so much. go cry to mommy, im not here to coddle you.

your ilk make me want to punch more people in the face.

go have your pity party in your bedroom, after pulling your pants down. because you are lacking what should be there.

:lol:

This is a helluva day for Diseqc to miss. I'll bet he's really pissed he can't post in this thread.

yellowjackets are the assholes of nature.. we're all assholes

I think our defense is probably inexperienced and unreliable enough that we could lose to any of those teams. Every game left on the schedule will be a challenge. Of those teams I think Pittsburgh is the biggest threat because of how well they defended us last year.

I think our defense is probably inexperienced and unreliable enough that we could lose to any of those teams. Every game left on the schedule will be a challenge. Of those teams I think Pittsburgh is the biggest threat because of how well they defended us last year.
This is the football forum, can you try to stay on topic?

Back