"we weren't supposed to lose that game"

What game do we lose this year that "we shouldn't"?

• Duke

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • @UNC

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • @Pitt

Votes: 49 38.0%
  • Virginia

Votes: 38 29.5%
  • @NC State

Votes: 14 10.9%

• Total voters
I think our defense is probably inexperienced and unreliable enough that we could lose to any of those teams. Every game left on the schedule will be a challenge. Of those teams I think Pittsburgh is the biggest threat because of how well they defended us last year.

I'm sure the Pitt defense will do well enough to be respectable against us.

But Aaron Donald graduated.

I think he had the best single player game against us that I've seen any defender have. I don't know if it will show up in the stats or not, but he owned us. Fortunately, our defense owned them too.

I think he had the best single player game against us that I've seen any defender have. I don't know if it will show up in the stats or not, but he owned us. Fortunately, our defense owned them too.

Remember that kid from Maryland who had like 20 tackles or something?

Here's the thing; you're just a dick. It would be one thing if when you disagree with someone, you actually give facts for why you think they're wrong. Instead, you just like to get personal by calling people morons or assholes or idiots. Its one thing to argue with someone using facts and logic. Its another to argue with someone by just insulting them over and over again. Unfortunately, you do the latter

Wtf do you know about facts or logic?

How's that for discussing facts and logic.

That DE and LB on thw left side from Iowa in the Orange Bowl is what sticks out in my mind

All I remember is negative yards to the Os right side

I actually think Virginia is pretty good this year. They've looked very solid against some quality competition. Wouldn't be surprised if they gave us fits.

I think Pitt is overrated. Not sure what they did to deserve being EVERYONE in the media's coastal dark horse.

Without Ugag in the poll it is useless.

We should stop thinking of ourselves this way and effin change things.

I think the Pitt matchup will be tough. I definitely don't think they're a bad team (esp. when compared to UVA). I think UVA will be out WTF game. We have a tough time there.

UVA game is homecoming if you're saying "we have a tough time there" meaning Charlottesville.

I think the only game out of these listed that would scream "WTF?" to me would be the NC State game.

We would just be finishing off our Coastal Division slate, and NC State will probably not be undefeated by then (but who knows), will not have a real idea of how to stop our offense, and it's the week before Clemson, AND on the road.

I think being undefeated or still needing that game conference standings-wise will play a large factor in how up/down the team comes out to play in Raleigh. Extra motivation points if NC State keeps winning and is highly ranked at that point.

UVA game is homecoming if you're saying "we have a tough time there" meaning Charlottesville.

I think the only game out of these listed that would scream "WTF?" to me would be the NC State game.

We would just be finishing off our Coastal Division slate, and NC State will probably not be undefeated by then (but who knows), will not have a real idea of how to stop our offense, and it's the week before Clemson, AND on the road.

I think being undefeated or still needing that game conference standings-wise will play a large factor in how up/down the team comes out to play in Raleigh. Extra motivation points if NC State keeps winning and is highly ranked at that point.

Sorry, definitely got that mixed up. I for some reason thought we were playing there this year.

I agree with you. NCSt would be the WTF game. Pitt will be a good game no matter the record.

I feel that it would be UNC, just cause they do have talent and if the season continues for them like it has then it will be a complete 'wtf' moment. Much like my fear for VT (or any decent team) where they lose the week before us and cause them to focus and get some pay back in the next game. I remember u(sic)ga lost to Kentucky the week before they played us and we were favored I believe. Just things like that I don't like. I want the our team focused so for me, GT should be underdog in all games...forever.

+1

4-0 thru the next 4 by a total of 11 points.

EXCITED-GEORGIA-TECH-FAN.gif

8-9 win season

Yeah, that's the thing.

It's not 4-0 our next four, it's 2.25 through our next four. It's basically saying we have a two in three shot to beat Miami and the next three are coin flips.

Only at Stingtalk can your team be 4-0 and yet have a 150 post thread debating which game we are going to lose.

Back