Weekly Report

He being the man of character that I have found him to be. There is no doubt in my mind but that he would try to make things as smooth as possible if he is forced to leave.

On this subject I don't believe all of these rumors are in anyway helpfull to the program or the student athletes. I almost get the feeling that some on here hope we loose so Chan will be gone. I sure hope not.

You can be sure they hear them.
No, this isn't bbuzzoff. Nobody here wants our team to lose. I hope Chan does pull out this season. I only feel like we should change coaches if it is really warranted. A coaching change can set back a program if not done properly.

No, this isn't bbuzzoff. Nobody here wants our team to lose. I hope Chan does pull out this season. I only feel like we should change coaches if it is really warranted. A coaching change can set back a program if not done properly.

There was one guy, but he was immediately blasted by everyone else (and rightfully so).

There does seem to be some concern about ccg's performance in front of the "mike" and with reporters, as much perhaps as his bizarre performance on game day.

Have heard, also, that Katrina made a big impression on DRad and his family. An impression, if you will, that tells him not to take any chance of being caught in such a thing again.

I almost get the feeling that some on here hope we loose so Chan will be gone. .

You know this is interesting and for me has taken on a whole new line of thhought. I USED to get pissed at those folks that hope we lose in order to replace Chan. Talk about wrist cutters.

I don't know if I get mad anymore. I'm definitely more complacent about it. The thing for me is, I no longer get all that upset when we do lose because I know that is one more nail in the coffin for this coaching staff.

You know this is interesting and for me has taken on a whole new line of thhought. I USED to get pissed at those folks that hope we lose in order to replace Chan. Talk about wrist cutters.

I don't know if I get mad anymore. I'm definitely more complacent about it. The thing for me is, I no longer get all that upset when we do lose because I know that is one more nail in the coffin for this coaching staff.

That rage you used to feel like an acetylene torch is now cooling off into a hatred as cold as dry ice.

The dark force is strong within you, young stingtalker.

Gailey is good as gone. It would pretty much be a miracle if we were to win out the rest of the way, let alone finish 5-1. I try to stay positive about the program and about each week ahead but seem to get distracted with Chan and his garbage coaching job. I do believe that we can recruit much better than we have and hope that someone will come in here and be up to the task. We have all the resources to be a powerful program. I wonder if the big time boosters will fork out the $$$$$$$$ to get a good coach in here.

I don't think there's anyone that hoped we'd lose to UMd or UVa just to get rid of the coach. There'd be no bitching if we were sitting at 5-1. Many think he's gone if he reaches 7 wins. That would still be a 4-2 regular season finish heading into a bowl (loss). That's not exactly hoping we lose to Army or Duke.

Can't do it BOR. If we win the rest of out games Gailey deserves another year. If we don't, or don't go at least 5-1, I'd like to see a change. I'll pull for the Jackets every week no matter what though. I don't have any sympathy for those who pull against Tech because they think it will force a coaching change though. I still think it's the lowest form of creature who will pull against those kids for any reason.

That rage you used to feel like an acetylene torch is now cooling off into a hatred as cold as dry ice.

The dark force is strong within you, young stingtalker.

Gotta love how many Buzzoffers decided it was time to post now that we're losing. Bunger, crawl back into your cold hole and play with yourself.

Thanks for all the info demJackets.

I just hope the players aren't too down about things. We have a big one this Saturday and can't afford to let up while all the speculation is swirling around.

Bottom line for me is that I trust dRad and believe he will do what's best for the program. He believes in Georgia Tech and thinks we can be a great program. I wish things could have worked out with Chan but, at this point, I think its a foregone conclusion...

If Chan can find something in the NFL I think we are off the hook contract wise.

Back