Weinke in the house

Well I’ll be damned, what does he want with us? I’m not complaining at all, but I’m shocked a Heisman winner for a somewhat rival school would want to coach for us.
As Spurrier did in 1979?

Interesting aside that had nothing to do with Weinke not being retained at UT by Heupel- 2000 Heisman voting (Link)

Spurrier did have a Pepper Rodgers connection, tho.... Pepper had been his position coach at UF.

Last edited:
I like the add, but until Geoff Collins is gone....
major-league-theyre-still-ööööty (1).gif

With those two big cries, I 100% stand by my argument

What is funny about these "big cry" guys is that they think because we are stating the obvious, we are "whining". Now, I can see their point about stating our beliefs over and over about CGC being one of the worst HC's in the history of P5, but when I state that, I am certainly not whining.

For them, because they don't want to accept reality (what they call negativity), they call it whining, hoping somehow it will stop, but it won't until he is gone or somehow, and I have no idea how, he becomes a leader of men and a competent HC.

PS: The way I look at it, when they choose that reaction, it is them crying. I will continue to look at it that way every time - no response needed.

What is funny about these "big cry" guys is that they think because we are stating the obvious, we are "whining". Now, I can see their point about stating our beliefs over and over about CGC being one of the worst HC's in the history of P5, but when I state that, I am certainly not whining.

For them, because they don't want to accept reality (what they call negativity), they call it whining, hoping somehow it will stop, but it won't until he is gone or somehow, and I have no idea how, he becomes a leader of men and a competent HC.

PS: The way I look at it, when they choose that reaction, it is them crying. I will continue to look at it that way every time - no response needed.

Nah. I don't think you're whining. Oh, never mind, yeah I do. I think you're a whiny little bitch.

You've stated your opinion. Then you restated it and then you restated it yet again like 752,345 more times. We get it. You don't like Geoff Collins. I'm not a huge fan either but I'm less of a fan of douchebags like yourself who feel like their opinion is so damn valuable that everyone needs to hear it a million times.

This coming from a guy with over 30,000 posts. So whose douching up what? We all know. But feel free to post another 5 times on this page alone and you can maybe reach 40,000 posts by kickoff at MBS.

Back