Welcome To Head Coaching, Brent Key

Out with the old, in with the new

1669757761342.png

To Hell With Georgia and to hell with the search firm....Let's Get It we got a coach and his name ain't clown collins!

We aren’t paying….it’s why we got key

If Key is relatively cheap, and coordinators make less money (and less guaranteed) than head coaches, maybe a Key hire does free up some budget for assistant upgrades.

If Key gets us to .500 and competitive for 2 or 3 years and Batt/Cabrera find a way to get our finances straight (pay down some debt, build emergency funds back up), I’ll judge this hire a success.

JRjr

If Key is relatively cheap, and coordinators make less money (and less guaranteed) than head coaches, maybe a Key hire does free up some budget for assistant upgrades.

If Key gets us to .500 and competitive for 2 or 3 years and Batt/Cabrera find a way to get our finances straight (pay down some debt, build emergency funds back up), I’ll judge this hire a success.

JRjr

Bowl should be the goal for next year and win the division within three. There's no reason we can't do that with Key.

Sadly, no divisions anymore. Top 4 in conference a reasonable substitute? (Top 2 seems a little ambitious with the softer schedules other teams have.)

JRjr

Oh yeah, I forgot. Makes sense for the conference but definitely makes things touhger for us.

Excited to see how Key does. Bowl game within two years or we should start looking again.

Hoping we can keep the improving things on defense. We allowed 50 ypg less on defense this yer and had an extra turnover per game compared to last year. Let's keep moving in that direction.

Excited to see how Key does. Bowl game within two years or we should start looking again.

Hoping we can keep the improving things on defense. We allowed 50 ypg less on defense this yer and had an extra turnover per game compared to last year. Let's keep moving in that direction.
He will have them in a bowl game next year. He is being under estimated.

Back