Welcome To Head Coaching, Brent Key

Part of me hopes that a combination of Batt from Alabama where they value their tradition and know who they are, and Key who loves Tech and knows it from when we still had what I think most of us consider The Tech Look (shade of gold notwithstanding), will mean we look like Georgia Tech next year rather than #GATCH or whatever the öööö we've been going for.

Other than the 404/ATL decals on the helmets, which were small and relatively unobtrusive, our look was pretty damn traditional this past season. Maybe you can quibble a bit with the color combos, but they were sharp, classic unis that didn't try to do anything crazy.

I hope we get more of the same next year.

I Want The Goose
tenor.gif

Other than the 404/ATL decals on the helmets, which were small and relatively unobtrusive, our look look was pretty damn traditional this past season. Maybe you can quibble a bit with the color combos, but they were sharp, classic unis that didn't try to do anything crazy. I hope we get more of the same next year.
I mostly agree, although the fact that our pant stripes just ööööing.. stop. like two inches above the bottom - that öööö looks dumb and needs to be fixed.

I mostly agree, although the fact that our pant stripes just ööööing.. stop. like two inches above the bottom - that öööö looks dumb and needs to be fixed.

They were trying to get rid of the stinger stripes but couldn't figure it out completely so they just chopped the bottoms off.

They were trying to get rid of the stinger stripes but couldn't figure it out completely so they just chopped the bottoms off.

Interesting that a style of their sweatpants stops the stripe from going all the way down-

A4519D91-A4E3-44AF-A07A-967E8B8893A9.jpeg

This was obviously a cluster of a hiring process that resulted in settling on an uninspiring coach. I appreciate those of you who can jump on a new juice train, but I remember he was on the last juice train.
You only believe that if you believe the bullshit narrative we've seen spun by twitter and morons like the AJC's sports staff. Each guy they found out about us interviewing was suddenly the guy, according to sources believed to be known to be linked to those close to the situation.

Back