Well, risking pain and banishment

AlabamaBuzz

Dodd-Like
Here is what is posted on Vad's FB page:

I think this woman is kin to Vad's girlfriend, but I am not sure if she is her mom or grandmom...but I would say this means IT is being discussed:

Trudy Ransom

I have an amazing daughter...thank you so much "Sweetie" for taking your time and not rushing into narrowing your school of choices down to your top 4 and leaving a tiny bit of hope for ECSU!!!! I tell you it would be truly amazing to have Lavaedeay 'Vad' Lee transfer from GT and play football....Aalayah 'Sanya' Faulcon run track and Miykael Faulcon play basketball...Talking about taking OVER...Y'all would take over!!!!

Take over ECU? What a great accomplishment. I'm sure everyone dreams of playing QB for the 6th best school in North Carolina behind Wake and Appalachian State. And that ECU degree, boy howdy, it sure is valuable. I can't think of anyone who'd turn down an applicant from ECU in this economy.

I just found out that this lady that posted that on Vad's FB page is his fiance's mom.....SAD.....

Cool story bro.

At this point I'm just along for the ride. I'm gonna stop caring about this crap.

So the mother of the girl says it would be fantastic if the "not her child" would change schools to where her child wants to go, thus letting her child have the seemingly best situation. Very indicative. :rolleyes:

Edit: and furthermore, if the girlfriends mom is pressuring Lee into transferring I feel sorry for him.

Sounds like those around him (not necessarily his parents) may be pushing him in a different direction than what may be best for the young man. As has been mentioned, most every freshman @ Tech went through these growing pains after their first semester/year. However, most of us got the "man up" talk (or "woman up" for you, PTC). Instead, he may be getting the "follow your heart" talk.

And by "follow your heart", I mean "follow your fiance, who may or may not be around in 4 years".

Sounds like this woman is an empty nester who selfishly doesn't want her daughter to move away.

I think he needs to stop ----- sitting and ----in man up and compete for a starting job. It's ---- Like this that makes me like the NFL almost as much as college. The fact that some of you (including me sometimes) could care about the drama of a 19 year old prima Donna. Unfortunately this kids decision could effect the outcome of Georgia tech football next few years (or not). Thanks for the link bamabuzz it really sheds some light in what is going on

Maybe I'm misreading, but that post actually comes off as a little passive aggressively sarcastic - like she's antagonizing him for not choosing ECU and is trying to pressure him to transfer. Idk. Whatever. I still say we'll see him in the Spring game.

Maybe I'm misreading, but that post actually comes off as a little passive aggressively sarcastic - like she's antagonizing him for not choosing ECU and is trying to pressure him to transfer. Idk. Whatever. I still say we'll see him in the Spring game.

That's how I read it too.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Is the daughter still choosing a school? It looks like she isn't seriously considering ECU anyway, she's just humoring her mother by not eliminating them yet to keep her off her back.

Back