Well, risking pain and banishment

I just found out that this lady that posted that on Vad's FB page is his fiance's mom.....SAD.....

wait... they're engaged? I thought this was just some high school sweetheart that he would inevitably end up deciding that they were on different paths and break it off like all the other high school relationships.

Based on that one comment, I don't see where she's trying to "pressure" Vad into anything. She's just musing about how great it would be if he played there.

I may be in the minority here, but I don't really see a whole lot wrong with her comments, other than it pretty much confirms that Vad is at least thinking about transferring there.

I'm going to wait for something more solid to freak out over.

why do you think there are people in this world who never progress in life

why do you think there are people who become Crowell

why do you think 20% of this country is worthless and on welfare

Because people that have no mind, brains or common sense are raising and advising our youth

if he leaves under the pressure to transfer because of his girlfriend, his girlfriends mom, and ignores his parents advise spurning the opportunity at large D1 school, i don't want the dude leading our team anyway. Serious. That is not a mentally tough or strong makeup.

This

Well, I'll say this. If he wasn't planning on transferring, all these bullshit threads would certainly be enough to make him consider it if he happens to read ST. It's creepy. Can we not keep these ---- things in the dungeon threads.

Kinda like he did all recruiting process...

I hope he makes the right decision for his sake, but it is what it is.

Everyone...please stop obsessing over 18 year old gossip like you're a teenager again. If there is a part of you that needs to fulfill this desire, then go pick up a copy of Teen magazine or go watch Breaking Dawn or something. But please do yourself and everyone else a favor by leaving this thread immediately.

Watch him not even be any good... The light comes on for Synjyn or Dennis Andrews or someone comes in and blows up and Stingtalk spent all this team freaking out over nothing.

Vad will own Elizabeth City State University if he indeed transfers there. He will be known far and wide from Camden to Aurora. ECSU is not East Carolina.

Well, I agree that speculating that he is considering tranferring is RUMOR since there has been no direct communication to that fact.

But this post by his fiancee's mom is not rumor; it is a real, factual post, unless she just punked us also, which I doubt.

Back