Well, risking pain and banishment

Not gonna transfer. And he'll be our starting quarterback next year. And we'll win the conference. Just saying....

Everyone...please stop obsessing over 18 year old gossip like you're a teenager again. If there is a part of you that needs to fulfill this desire, then go pick up a copy of Teen magazine or go watch Breaking Dawn or something. But please do yourself and everyone else a favor by leaving this thread immediately.
Yeah, or play your Justin Bieber albums:bowdown:

^^^Justin Bieber is THE MAN according to Colin Cowherd (heard him say that yesterday).

Does anyone have a quick school academic ranking list for The Georgia Institute of Technology vs. East Carolina. I mean, this needs to be reinforced to our recruits. We can't lose kids to places like this.

Does anyone have a quick school academic ranking list for The Georgia Institute of Technology vs. East Carolina. I mean, this needs to be reinforced to our recruits. We can't lose kids to places like this.

It's in another thread, maybe a deleted one, but somewhere along the lines of #36/#198

stfu. gtfo. He isn't going anywhere, you moran.

The tweets do not compute. What if the negative comments make me smile?

I dont think it's an issue of statistics. People do crazy things in the name of love sometimes. I would hate to seem him give up the education. If I understood correctly, and they are engaged, he's got his whole life to spend with her. 4 years aren't the end of the world.

Vad's post on Keith Marshall's FB wall...

"Congrats my brother. See you next year on the field in Athens!"

Unless this Elizabeth college plays uga next year, this is a good indication he will be back.

Unless this Elizabeth college plays uga next year, this is a good indication he will be back.

VAD LEE TO UGA

It's over... it's all over.

Well, we'll probably see Keith Marshall on the field at Athens next year too. And then not the following year.

This thread is so effing embarassing.

For every vague FB or tweet that's been posted by Vad, there have been 4,000 posts by grown ass men wetting their pants about a redshirt freshman QB.

Look, I hope Vad stays and takes us to the promised land. I think he can. I can't imagine that the young man will sit down, seriously weigh his options and come to a conclusion to transfer. I've been there, I stuck it out.

But if he goes, he goes, and our program will carry on. Wasn't CO'L who said "We'll win with him or without him?" One person does not a program make, but we need every intergral part to "buy in".

i think buy in....is very close to Dabo's.....all in........which to me is a no-go.....we need another slogan.

Back