"We're just now catching up to where everybody else is "

I think maybe we should have done this sooner. Glad we have, though. I don't think it's going to magically make us top 10 recruiters, but every bit helps.

"We were so understaffed that we’re just now catching up to where everybody else is,” Johnson said.

After 5 years, Graduates of the College of Management, I ask: Is this acceptable for one of your department heads?

"we were so understaffed that we’re just now catching up to where everybody else is,” johnson said.

After 5 years, graduates of the college of management, i ask: Is this acceptable for one of your department heads?
No! thank god they replaced drad!!

I know some of you may not be the biggest CPJ fans, but you gotta give him credit for one thing: he isn't afraid to make changes if he thinks something needs improvement.

I know some of you may not be the biggest CPJ fans, but you gotta give him credit for one thing: he isn't afraid to make changes if he thinks something needs improvement.

I just wonder if his hands were tied before or did he just figure this out?

I would guess that staffingof the AA is the job of the AD I'd expect his hands were slowly tied.

Good to see our basketball AD making some adjustments.

Hint....Why do you it was done this way with OLeary, Gailey, and Coach Johnson up until now? I'm glad he is getting the help he needs now.

Give me the job and enough C-notes and I will get us a national championship to vacate.

you seem to have an agenda, huh?

To be honest, it took Gailey about 5 years to figure out recruiting to Tech. I like the new direction and it buys CPJ another year to me. GT is a difficult job and we may have pulled the plug too quickly before.

not cpjs fault

admin and school support issue

move on. only took 10 years to fix it.

Back