Were we really that much better off?

A bit touchy blah blah blah blah

Thanks for the memories. Go watch your compelling Top 25 matchups since you can't be bothered enough to care or follow GT, but have all the answers and are here to tell us all about them.

You're damn right I'm touchy, and every real Tech fan who doesn't tuck tail and ignore their team during a disappointing season is too, what the hell did you expect?

Time for a board sabbatical, mods go ahead and ban me already

haha. Did you watch the ACCC against Wake? The best WR in school history, an NFL RB, and you cant score a TD against Wake. I would bet Chan would go 7-5 with 3 losses to UGA, just like every year but 2006.
But hey, you can just make up anything and declare it as fact.
You're full of ****. Stay in the basketball forum.

Why would he eventually beat UGA? Because he was "due"? More horse****.

Wasn't it Gailey's recruits that were getting skull ****ed on defense all year? Wasn't it Gailey's kicker recruit who missed the XP during the Georgia game? Wasn't it Gailey's WR that dropped a probable game-tying TD pass?
We can play this game all night long, but you're retarted, so I won't.

Those are just minor details, but hey, some people don't want to let reality get in the way of perception...

Also, to an above poster: Evans got the start while Choice was down, (VT game) but Dwyer proved to be the more effective, and talented back. I specifically remember people bitching about him not getting more touches.

Only way things get better with this offense is to improve the offensive line, QB, and find a way to get talented players like O. Smith more touches. Our offensive line is the biggest weakness on this team followed up closely by our horrendous play at QB. I can not imagine Vad Lee not starting next year. I watched 3 of his games this year and he is by far better then any QB on our roster. Washington is not even as good as Jaybo. I like CPJ and after seeing what he has had to work with at QB understand why we never pass the ball.

Back