We've been discovered

Dude, Iowa fans don't even know we have 4 National Titles. There was a whole topic on one of their forums talking about how surprised they were to learn we have such tradition. They didn't even know John Heisman coached here.

very few teams can put together a scout team that can even come close to the speed and movement of our offense. for this reason, we tend to come out quick early

then, typically the other team adjusts to the difference in speed and is able to start making some reads.

then CPJ starts toying with the blocking schemes and routes.

If Iowa can try to contain us into the middle then they have a chance, but that is very hard to do. I mean, I think we could win by just throwing the ball to BeBe on the edge and him going one-on-one with the corner until they have to bring a safety over the top or double him. then, ... well you know the rest

You would think nobody has ever scored on their defense. They gave up 21 to Arkansas State, 28 to Michigan, 24 to Indiana, and 27 to Ohio State. Northern Iowa had over 350 yards of offense against them and would have won if not for two consecutive blocked kicks.

Srsly guys we're screwed. Their big-bad defense is sure to give CPJ nightmares and we will punt every time we have the ball.

Episcopalian is like Catholic light... Twice the fun, one half the guilt.

Dude, Iowa fans don't even know we have 4 National Titles. There was a whole topic on one of their forums talking about how surprised they were to learn we have such tradition. They didn't even know John Heisman coached here.

They sound like VPI fans. Die-hard football fans since next week.

Methodist reporting in. Like the Baptists, just not guilty when drinking a beer. ;)

Episcopalian is like Catholic light... Twice the fun, one half the guilt.

I don't know BOR, I mean we drink in church...

Also, once my mom was late for pickup after Sunday School so the Priest needed help. The activity was loading cases of beer into a huge walk in closet full of cases of beer. Ceiling to floor. Awesome.

They got some real tards over there. Like their **** don't stink, my goodness you live in freakin Iowa, that blows. They keep complaining because people always say they don't have the speed, well they don't, people don't just make it up about the Big 11, its the truth, its the most God-awful conference to watch, I would rather watch a womens sport then sit and watch a Big 11 game. Its the most boring thing ever. People say they are slow because they are SLOW.

They got some real tards over there. Like their **** don't stink, my goodness you live in freakin Iowa, that blows. They keep complaining because people always say they don't have the speed, well they don't, people don't just make it up about the Big 11, its the truth, its the most God-awful conference to watch, I would rather watch a womens sport then sit and watch a Big 11 game. Its the most boring thing ever. People say they are slow because they are SLOW.

This is true. To quote BOR, I would rather be a woman in Oklahoma than watch the Big Ten.

Wow, I don't like the state of Georgia (been living here for 18 years and will be until I graduate), but it's definitely better than Iowa. They must have meth in the corn they eat.

I watched 3 Iowa games this season inclduing the northwestern game and the Ohio State game. i thought then that if we played these guys we would bitch slap them into next week. They have a strong defense. But its really going to suck for them when they realize our offense can only stop itself.

I like when Stingtalk gets mentioned somewhere and hivers fall all over themselves to try and get equal time.. a whole 2 minutes later in that thread... :laugher:

Here's what I posted on their board.

I'm sure the Iowa fanbase isn't necessarily represented well on this board. You guys act like a bunch of babies. GT fans have come on this board and engaged in some discussion (like me) and the minute one of us says "I think we'll have some success running the ball", you guys think we are "dumping" on your program. No one is dumping on your program. I swear, some of you are so overly sensitive about your football team and your vaunted defense you come across like a big sissy. I thought it would be fun coming to talk about our game on this board because we never face each other and I've actually always liked the Hawkeyes. I think our programs have a lot in common, namely a chip on their shoulder. Iowa is always the little brother of the Big Ten trying to get respect, and we deal with the same thing down here not being in the SEC.

But all I find is a 80% of people whining how "were dumping on you." No we're not. I have yet to see one post from a GT fan on this board dumping on Iowa. But I've seen at least 200 crying about how GT fans are arrogant and give us no respect. Get a backbone.

I'm an Episcipalian and I know strong drink. Ever heard the term "whiskopalian"? Episcopalian's are known for drinking. Hell, we don't have a problem with it. Its the Southern Baptists who get all bent out of shape and say don't drink or you're going to hell. Get your methodologys right.

Whenever you find 4 Episcopalians, you'll find a Fifth.

Barrell of Rum is sort of the neighborhood drunk poster on our board. I am actually the one you need to talk to. I will be more than happy to help you/answer your questions. I am the Georgia Tech answer desk!

Barrell of Rum is sort of the neighborhood drunk poster on our board. I am actually the one you need to talk to. I will be more than happy to help you/answer your questions. I am the Georgia Tech answer desk!

You should post that.
I laughed.

Back