We've been discovered

Way to throw down BOR. These Iowa guys think they're talking about dome Div II school. With the way ESPN runs it in the ground, how can they not be aware of:
  1. Heisman & Dodd;
    222-0;
    1st to win in each of the major bowls;
    One of themeading bowl winning percentages;
    4 national championships.

BTW, haven't you ever heard of "Back Row Baptists?". That's where you find the flasks we used at BDS on Saturday.

Has anyone thrown up comparative statistics on their board yet? (Our rushing vs. theirs, our A-Backs YPC, etc). Wonder how they'd respond to that.

For those ripping on them for not knowing much about GT, most here (including myself) don't know much about Iowa either.

We're gonna run all around those mid-western, corn-fed, farm boys. They'l get their hits, but the'll be haning onto their thigh pads by the end of the 3rd.

Only two things will determine the outcome of this one: How fast they can score and How many turnovers we have.

We're gonna run all around those mid-western, corn-fed, farm boys. They'l get their hits, but the'll be haning onto their thigh pads by the end of the 3rd.

Only two things will determine the outcome of this one: How fast they can score and How many turnovers we have.

And we wonder why they think we're demeaning them ;)

For those ripping on them for not knowing much about GT, most here (including myself) don't know much about Iowa either.

It's not our lack of knowlege, their board starting hanging out remarks like:
• no tradition
• no heritage
• can't fill their stadium (I'm sick of that one)
• etc.

Also, while most engaged in enjoyable discussion, some, as soon as BOR finished his well written (not offensive) post jumped down his throat about their speed, Big-10 strength, and knowlege of how to stop the option with "assignment football.". I guess they think that VPI & Clemson's defenses just hung around while we ran over them.

Back