What do we know about Kentucky?

Kentucky has the only memorial to Union soldiers killed during the Civil War to be erected south of the Ohio River. It's located in Vanceburg and pays tribute to 107 local boys who gave their lives fighting for the North.
107 good yankees

Kentucky has the only memorial to Union soldiers killed during the Civil War to be erected south of the Ohio River. It's located in Vanceburg and pays tribute to 107 local boys who gave their lives fighting for the North.
Kentucky couldn't work up the courage to secede with the rest of us.

Going 3-0 against the SEC will be nice, but they're a less than stellar team. It will be interesting to see how CPJ handles the QB situation since JT is about to graduate. Let JT work the 1st half and MJ work the 2nd half?
WOW , some of you posters have Tech blowing UK out. I don't get it, but I hope you're right. I believe it could be a close game and could go either way.

Paul “Bear” Bryant became a coaching legend during his years at Texas A&M and decades at Alabama, but he received his first SEC head coaching job at the University of Kentucky in 1946. He coached at UK through 1953 before departing for A&M, and in eight seasons as head coach his teams posted a record of 60-23-6 (.674 win percentage) and won the 1950 SEC championship with an 11-1 record.
story is that Bryant and Rupp each won the SEC title in their respective sports. Rupp was given a new Cadillac and Bryant a new cigarette lighter. Bryant decided it was time to move on.

what do we know about KY? They like basketball more than football, mostly because their football team has sucked for decades and their basketball team's HC is a cheating scumbag. They grow a ton of marijuana and worship Ashley Judd.

Their little football team had a great season by KY standards so I suppose they deserve a pat on the head, the way I do my dog when he retrieves stuff for me.

Other than that, öööö 'em.

Is this their first bowl ever?

WOW , some of you posters have Tech blowing UK out. I don't get it, but I hope you're right. I believe it could be a close game and could go either way.
This is another fine Stingtalk poster who would have rather Johnson not made a bowl so he would be fired.

Is this their first bowl ever?
upload_2016-12-6_11-21-8.png

Going 3-0 against the SEC will be nice, but they're a less than stellar team. It will be interesting to see how CPJ handles the QB situation since JT is about to graduate. Let JT work the 1st half and MJ work the 2nd half?
Going 3-0 would be stellar. That means we would tie with UGA in the SEC East standing.

Back