What do we know about Kentucky?

They had 5 prime time kickoffs (7:30pm): Southern Miss, South Carolina, Alabama, Miss St, UGA where they went 2-3

They had 4 mid day kickoffs (3:30 - 4:30pm): Florida, New Mexico State, Vandy, Austin Peay where they went 3-1

They had 3 noon kickoffs: Missouri, Tennessee, and Louisville where they went 2-1

So, we are the only team in this game who is undefeated before noon thanks to the 7:30am kickoff against BC.

For reference, we played 8 games with noon kickoffs (5-3); 2 mid-day (2-0); 1 prime time (0-1)

All of this means nothing. But, it sucks that they had 5 Saturday prime time kickoffs and we had 1 Thursday night kickoff.

Georgia Tech has 4 times as many SEC/Southern conference championships as Kentucky and we havent been in the conference for over 50 years
And Kentucky has only 2 more SEC championships than Notre Dame.

No team has scored more than 28 on them in a bowl. We are about to roll up 60

KY getting ready for the game already...

th

They had 5 prime time kickoffs (7:30pm): Southern Miss, South Carolina, Alabama, Miss St, UGA where they went 2-3

They had 4 mid day kickoffs (3:30 - 4:30pm): Florida, New Mexico State, Vandy, Austin Peay where they went 3-1

They had 3 noon kickoffs: Missouri, Tennessee, and Louisville where they went 2-1

So, we are the only team in this game who is undefeated before noon thanks to the 7:30am kickoff against BC.

For reference, we played 8 games with noon kickoffs (5-3); 2 mid-day (2-0); 1 prime time (0-1)

All of this means nothing. But, it sucks that they had 5 Saturday prime time kickoffs and we had 1 Thursday night kickoff.
Ordinarily the issue of us always kicking at noon is obnoxious but this is pretty pitiful. Alabama in prime time, I understand. The rest are jokes, the afternoon kicks included. I'd be interested to see how the ratings fare for these games and whether the attempt to shove these mediocre-at-best SEC teams down everyone's throats has been effective.

I worked with A Judd recently. She's an odd duck.

Yeah, being a non-singer in a family of singers would make a person weird, in my opinion. But, free-will and all that yada yada...

spending any large amount of time in hollywood makes a normal person go crazy.

Back