What excuses do the CPJ lovers make now?

Lavin transferred from West Point and I believe Mooney (RIP) was recruited in 1987. I believe they both graduated. Karl Brown was a JC transfer on the Final Four team:)
Lavin was indeed an Army transfer.
As an aside, and because we could use a little humor today, didn't he also think cotton came from sheep? I heard that from someone who had a class with him.

This offense is tolerable only if we're winning. If we have to run this boring offense and still can't win, then change coaches.

I miss passing.

This offense is tolerable only if we're winning. If we have to run this boring offense and still can't win, then change coaches.

I miss passing.

I don't think having 595 total yards is boring. A lot of passing teams wont have 595 total yards in a game.
It gets boring when GT loses with bad "D".

no it wasnt

102r93.jpg

What are you willing to wager that we go 0-4 against this group?

I don't know. Got any suggestions?

edit - nevermind. Taking this bet would require needing the mutts to defeat us. While that's a certainty anyway, I don't want to make a bet that puts me on the goddamned sideline.

I don't know. Got any suggestions?

edit - nevermind. Taking this bet would require needing the mutts to defeat us. While that's a certainty anyway, I don't want to make a bet that puts me on the goddamned sideline.

Ok, so you aren’t confident enough to bet. I wouldn’t be either, although I agree with you that it is certainly a possibility. I could see us as 7-5 with those losses for sure.

But that would be a step up from last year. Next season is the make or break for CPJ in my opinion.

Ok, so you aren’t confident enough to bet. I wouldn’t be either, although I agree with you that it is certainly a possibility. I could see us as 7-5 with those losses for sure.

But that would be a step up from last year. Next season is the make or break for CPJ in my opinion.

No I pretty clearly typed why I'm avoiding this bet. Making up bullshit is beneath you, Mr. Colt. I don't want to make a bet that requires the mutts to win, even though it's a certainty. Not sure how much clearer I can make this point, especially since you're not an idiot, thus shouldn't be having trouble understanding this.

No I pretty clearly typed why I'm avoiding this bet. Making up bullshit is beneath you, Mr. Colt. I don't want to make a bet that requires the mutts to win, even though it's a certainty. Not sure how much clearer I can make this point, especially since you're not an idiot, thus shouldn't be having trouble understanding this.

Well I think you misunderstood the questions so let me rephrase it. What would you be willing to risk that we would go 0-4?

Like would you risk a permaban here? Asking for several friends.

Well I think you misunderstood the questions so let me rephrase it. What would you be willing to risk that we would go 0-4?

Like would you risk a permaban here? Asking for several friends.

would you?

it's a dumb bet anyway. I'm not leaving ST. If you guys want a pro CPJ Echo chamber, go to the Hive.

Tell your friends to go öööö themselves.

would you?

If I thought there was a 100% certainty we would lose all 4 I would. You know, a put your money where your mouth is sort of thing.

At the risk of putting words in your mouth again, I’ll assume you don’t think it is a 100% certainty.

But hey, you can always come back as RamblinWreck93 or something.

If I thought there was a 100% certainty we would lose all 4 I would. You know, a put your money where your mouth is sort of thing.

At the risk of putting words in your mouth again, I’ll assume you don’t think it is a 100% certainty.

But hey, you can always come back as RamblinWreck93 or something.

As always, you know what happens when you assume. You're approach Talon territory, btw.

Not gonna type it a 3rd time so you can re-read the first 2 times I typed it for the reason why.

As always, you know what happens when you assume. You're approach Talon territory, btw.

Not gonna type it a 3rd time so you can re-read the first 2 times I typed it for the reason why.

Yeah I didn’t think you had the guts to take the bet.

Yeah I didn’t think you had the guts to take the bet.

LOL - I'm going nowhere. I don't think for a minute you'd pay up on your end - you come across as someone who welshes bets.

Sadly, I did think you possessed reading comprehension skills but you've proven me wrong here.

LOL - I'm going nowhere. I don't think for a minute you'd pay up on your end - you come across as someone who welshes bets.

Sadly, I did think you possessed reading comprehension skills but you've proven me wrong here.

I made good on THREE lost bets to @Akinji07 on Trump. And I wasn’t going to bet anything since I don’t know if we will lose all three or not.

I made good on THREE lost bets to @Akinji07 on Trump. And I wasn’t going to bet anything since I don’t know if we will lose all three or not.

so you expected me to take an open bet where I risk something and you risk nothing?

:crazy:

Look Chachi, I don't WANT us to lose those 4. But after watching our first 2, I just don't think we will beat any of 'em. If USF can move the ball practically at will, teams with more talent will too.

If those are some sort of bet-fightin' words for you, maybe you need to head over to the CPJ Safety of The Hive.

Back