What excuses do the CPJ lovers make now?

so you expected me to take an open bet where I risk something and you risk nothing?

:crazy:

Look Chachi, I don't WANT us to lose those 4. But after watching our first 2, I just don't think we will beat any of 'em. If USF can move the ball practically at will, teams with more talent will too.

If those are some sort of bet-fightin' words for you, maybe you need to head over to the CPJ Safety of The Hive.

We get it. You aren’t sure we will lose all 4 of those games. That’s all I wanted to know.

We get it. You aren’t sure we will lose all 4 of those games. That’s all I wanted to know.

Who's "We"? your mysterious, unnamed "friends"?

Then you go back to "I". Don't stop taking your meds.

But by all means, keep arguing semantics with me rather than admitting that there's trouble in our mediocre paradise. tell me again how good USF is. CTRL-C it and CTRL-V it in a .txt file so you can reuse it after the Duke game.

@coit – Definitely not cool to think you're proving something when a Tech fan won't bet against Tech, no matter how down he is on the team.

When I enter a March Madness pool, I always lose, because I always pencil in GT to win it all. (I mean, back when we made the tournament.)

Don't ever ask a Tech fan to profit by UGA winning. His soul will rip in two.

@coit – Definitely not cool to think you're proving something when a Tech fan won't bet against Tech, no matter how down he is on the team.

When I enter a March Madness pool, I always lose, because I always pencil in GT to win it all. (I mean, back when we made the tournament.)

wrong.we don't have souls. they've been ripped apart over the years.

Relax dude, this is Stingtalk, and that was @RamblinWreck92 we are talking about here. You know, the sandiest of the sandy vjj’s. I’m just pulling his chain. He makes it so easy.

Relax dude, this is Stingtalk, and that was @RamblinWreck92 we are talking about here. You know, the sandiest of the sandy vjj’s. I’m just pulling his chain. He makes it so easy.
I guess I misread the tone of the posts you and RW92 were exchanging. Seemed to me like you guys are the ones who should relax.

figures the smart guy gets it. Thank you.

Back