What has our President done?

I have 2 students at Auburn as well; so yes, I have attended more Auburn football games than GT games the past couple of years. It was easy since what GT was fielding under the clown hardly resembled a football team.
Yeah, I’ve gone to two Auburn games this year to see my son perform, and no Tech games. Sure, I still cheer for Tech and have watched them on TV when I can, but with two sons at Auburn next year I don’t know when I’ll make it to BDS again.

Similar story to others. We live in nc, son got into unc but not tech. He’s at unc and loving it but still upset he didn’t get accepted to tech. When we toured tech when he was a senior.
It made me realize that tech is a really different school than when I was there. I don’t understand why a state school would prioritize international students over instate or even out of state students. What does that accomplish for Georgia or the rest of the Country? With my son at unc, I spend my money on unc tix…sucks but that is the reality of things.

My oldest son got denied by Tech despite all A’s and well rounded extracurricular activities. Now he’s a happy second year band member at Auburn, and it looks like my second oldest is about to follow him.
Same here, my kids are at Auburn. They had no interest in conditional pathway and having a limbo year.

Similar story to others. We live in nc, son got into unc but not tech. He’s at unc and loving it but still upset he didn’t get accepted to tech. When we toured tech when he was a senior.
It made me realize that tech is a really different school than when I was there. I don’t understand why a state school would prioritize international students over instate or even out of state students. What does that accomplish for Georgia or the rest of the Country? With my son at unc, I spend my money on unc tix…sucks but that is the reality of things.

My stepson was on the wait list for admission this year. Great grades and resume at Cambridge HS (North Fulton).
I called admissions to tell them that he was a Legacy, and they basically replied "so what?". Very sad.

That said, he was finally offered one year deferred admission dependent upon his grades at Northeastern U.
Will be interesting to see what he decides. A big loss for GT, if he stays at NU.

Tech needs to find ways to expand enrollment. I really think that’s the key. Expanding in midtown is pretty expensive.

Back